Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Would have liked us to go in for Zinchenko. If there's one area that we need to strengthen it's left wing back. Injury to Chillwell could leave us really short this season as I'm not sure Fuchs has the legs anymore to get up and down the flank particularly when tracking back. 

11 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Would have liked us to go in for Zinchenko. If there's one area that we need to strengthen it's left wing back. Injury to Chillwell could leave us really short this season as I'm not sure Fuchs has the legs anymore to get up and down the flank particularly when tracking back. 

Agree he would fit the mould of what Puel is building, seems to have come from left field as Pep speaks highly of him but that's the trouble of stockpiling you can't play them all, which makes me wonder what Wolves are doing they seem to be scatter gunning positions & still not finished with a link to Sam Clucas as well.

No doubt they will have the mandatory Man City sell on clauses on any deal.

20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Isn't it 5 with Zinchenko close?

The other 5 were on loan last season.

About 8 permanent signings then and a couple of loans.

Anyhow they are doing bits and are definitely going to win the league.

Was there no opportunity to do a player plus cash deal for Oblak at that sort of money? Courtois and 90m and they'd have gotten a genuinely world class goalkeeper.

Don't see all that in Kepa, definitley not for 71m.

51 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Chelsea sign Kepa for £71.6 million on a 7 year deal 

Funny part about that deal was the BBC declaring that Kepa had brought the money to the table himself. lol

We all know where the dough comes from...

200.gif