Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 12:12, EnderbyFox said:

This just furthers my opinion that anyone who owns a Twitter account dedicated to a footballer or manager needs to uninstall the app. 

What a fecking bell end.

• Like 1

Securing Kennedy and the GK on permanent deals after having a good look at them last season plus adding Rondon who will get some joy against the mid to lower table opponents may not be spectacular but it's some tidy business and all those deals feel right and shouldn't need settling in time. They haven't moved on strides or given Rafa what he deserves but it's not as pitiful as suggested.

For Bottleham, I'm sure by the end of the season we'll have seen a couple more of their youngsters become integrated to broaden their options and I know it's a boring factor but they have retained their squad of assets which takes some doing and investment. You do feel though that like Arsenal the stadium cost is a factor and less money has been available. And let's not forget the cheese room. You'd need wine with that - is there a bottle room too (home dressing room)!

Edited by fazzyfox

40 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Yeah but they’ll always have this 

No one will ever take that away from them!

A270FC80-6ADA-49E1-9966-442B8A196F07.jpeg

One goal away from surpassing that though. The DVD could be out for Christmas. :D

• Like 1