Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Was just about to say that I don't think Wolves have been impressive at all. Expected them to be bossing possession and knocking the ball around but they look quite ordinary.

Everton don't look too much better, but you can see they have Premier League experience and remember they have Mina, Gomes, Bernard and Digne to come into the team. They will be the much bigger threat based on these 15 or so minutes seen so far. I think Silva with a bigger budget will do much better than Big Sam and given they finished above us despite being toilet last season will be the ones to catch.

Will be interesting to see West Ham tomorrow, but given they play Liverpool we might not learn too much.

Edited by StriderHiryu

1 minute ago, Matt said:

So just to catch up, Wolves are the team we're trying to have a fake rivalry with this season, right?

The 'in' team on here to dislike? :dunno:

I think people are just sick to death of their fans proclaiming their superiority.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

So just to catch up, Wolves are the team we're trying to have a fake rivalry with this season, right?

People dislike the hype of the media and the fans arrogance, based on signing a few half decent players and a load of rejects.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trying to make out they were the best championship side ever but our 13/14 team would have beat them.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

They have come up with such arrogance. "We're going to win the league in 7 years", signing all of these Portuguese players in dodgy circumstances, etc. It's not a Leicester specific thing, many fans think the same way about them. Respect to be ambitious and trying to make a splash but they've gone about it like they are berty big bollocks, so many want to see them knocked down a peg or two.

Of all the teams that have come up, Cardiff have just shut up and got on with it. Even Fulham who have actually spent more have not been so arrogant.

Prior to last season I had a ton of respect for Wolves as one of the historically largest midlands clubs with a great history, but the new regime has been fairly insufferable.

Saying all of this, I hope to god we don't lost to them next week!