Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

They have come up with such arrogance. "We're going to win the league in 7 years", signing all of these Portuguese players in dodgy circumstances, etc. It's not a Leicester specific thing, many fans think the same way about them. Respect to be ambitious and trying to make a splash but they've gone about it like they are berty big bollocks, so many want to see them knocked down a peg or two.

Of all the teams that have come up, Cardiff have just shut up and got on with it. Even Fulham who have actually spent more have not been so arrogant.

Prior to last season I had a ton of respect for Wolves as one of the historically largest midlands clubs with a great history, but the new regime has been fairly insufferable.

Saying all of this, I hope to god we don't lost to them next week!

The football we were playing against man united was way better than what wolves are showing here. None of them really seem comfortable at this level. We will beat them comfortably like brighton last year and then eventually like brighton did they'll get used to the pace of the premier league.

To be frank they don't seem to be at our level

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 1

That is a really nasty challenge so I don't think you could blame the referee for sending Jagielka off.

Personally I would have given a yellow as it wasn't intentional, but those sort of challenges can put players out for months if not more. I don't think it's really one you can argue with, e.g. if we had VAR I think the same decision would be made.