Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

27 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Well... Boly is absolute dog shit lol 

Given his performances last season I assume you have come to this decision based on 30 minutes of play today. Bit weird. 

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

So just to catch up, Wolves are the team we're trying to have a fake rivalry with this season, right?

The 'in' team on here to dislike? :dunno:

Boring ain't it. 

Only way they were gonna score, provided no goal threat that half. Great free kick though.

Also @Matt why is commenting in the premier league thread on a team that are playing trying to create a fake rivalry? Strange comment. They’ve had enough praise on here pre season so when they look bang average people should be able to comment

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Jagielka is like Everton's version of Wes. Used to be a top player but now a couple of years past his best. Everything seems last ditch and you always feel a mistake is coming.

Hence why they signed Zouma and Mina.

But yeah, a great player 5 years ago, he looks Championship standard in 2018. Makes me feel good about signing Benkovic and Soyoncu as even if we don't use them much this season, we will need them in the future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Only way they were gonna score, provided no goal threat that half. Great free kick though.

Also @MattP why is commenting in the premier league thread on a team that are playing trying to create a fake rivalry? Strange comment. They’ve had enough praise on here pre season so when they look bang average people should be able to comment

Lol. You've tagged the wrong Matt. @MattP is probably in the politics thread arguing with a remainer.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

Guest Kopfkino

I actually can’t believe people think that’s a red card. How the **** are you meant to tackle if that’s a red card, are the only tackles allowed now completely clean side on challenges. He's won the ball ffs, how else can you tackle if catching a player on the ankle is a red. You can’t point your foot down without snapping your own knee so what is he to do. If he was outrageously high I could understand it. That’s a terrible decision, proper football is dead.

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Man U commuting assault on our players and getting nothing and then a red for that... we do need VAR it did help massively at the World Cup 

They should try to avoid rush hour.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

Given his performances last season I assume you have come to this decision based on 30 minutes of play today. Bit weird. 

Boring ain't it. 

Was quite clearly a pretty flippant quote mate.

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

I actually can’t believe people think that’s a red card. How the **** are you meant to tackle if that’s a red card, are the only tackles allowed now completely clean side on challenges. He's won the ball ffs, how else can you tackle if catching a player on the ankle is a red. You can’t point your foot down without snapping your own knee so what is he to do. If he was outrageously high I could understand it. That’s a terrible decision, proper football is dead.

How about you tackle without jumping into people with your foot off the ground and smashing into someone's ankle with your studs up.

Not sure why people go on about winning the ball like it somehow excuses foul play.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Also @Matt why is commenting in the premier league thread on a team that are playing trying to create a fake rivalry? Strange comment. They’ve had enough praise on here pre season so when they look bang average people should be able to comment

No it's just every season we seem to have a fake fued with one team. Burnley, Sunderland, Spurs, Burnley, Wolves? :dunno: