Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

That was comfortably the worst 45 mins I've seen from us in ages. Boly and Jota having a mare. I'm putting it down to first game nerves/expectations. We're can play a lot better than this.

Everton haven't been very good either. Very few chances for either team apart from set-pieces. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

No it's just every season we seem to have a fake fued with one team. Burnley, Sunderland, Spurs, Burnley, Wolves? :dunno:

You do realise that Burnley, Sunderland, Spurs etc created these feuds and hatred? This isn't one sided as you bizarrely seem to imply.

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

That was comfortably the worst 45 mins I've seen from us in ages. Boly and Jota having a mare. I'm putting it down to first game nerves/expectations. We're can play a lot better than this.

Everton haven't been very good either. Very few chances for either team apart from set-pieces. 

Assuming you agree with the sending off?

Guest Kopfkino
19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

How about you tackle without jumping into people with your foot off the ground and smashing into someone's ankle with your studs up.

Not sure why people go on about winning the ball like it somehow excuses foul play.  

Thanks for the confirmation you can't tackle anymore