Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Harsh to judge Everton on this performance though. Man sent off, and a number of clearly key players not integrated into the squad yet.

The advantage we have over both West Ham and Everton is that they will take to gel and work out the kinks in their systems and play, if they can get it right at all. That provides an opportunity to Burnley and ourselves to take advantage of more familiarity to get more points on the board at a faster rate. I felt that yesterday we played like a team that had way more cohesion and structure than these two currently. Given that Burnley have European football and a small squad I'd also expect them to drop points.

So the opportunity is there for us, but we have to take it.

• Like 2

Got to credit Richarlison and Marco Silva for bringing him in. I said in another thread that I felt Silva would get the best out of him, and though overpriced, given his age he could yet prove to be a good player overall. The manage will have seen his ability every day at Watford and know his potential. Great finish for the second, it was Henry-esque.

4 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

He's a Swedish ice hockey player. Why do they find names so difficult?

Dunno mate Richarlison is hardly difficult to pronounce is it !!!

• Like 1