Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Depends who you're playing no? I'm not majorly bothered we've lost to utd at OT as that's out the way now, we rarely win there

I'm talking about other teams

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Wolves fan with ear plugs in...  no fear mate you can hear a pin drop.

A tad harsh perhaps as any with them on could actually be autistic (sensitive to noise etc)..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We drew 2-2 with Everton first game back and they had 11 men. 

And then we spent the next 5 months at the bottom of the table.

16 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

The more I see of Michael Keane, the more I think we dodged a bit of a bullet there.

Seeing comments from their fans especially during pre season they were begging for Keane to be binned.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Assuming you agree with the sending off?

Yeah I think so. Clattered into his ankle even if he did nick the ball. We had one sent off last season for a very similar challenge. 

46 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Shame traore will be back for our game 

Unlikely tbh. All reports from his dislocated shoulder is that he can't play for a few weeks. 

36 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Macmanaman's biography should be called "From winger to whinger". At least he's not shy of dishing out stick and saying what he sees but it does start to grate after a while.

One of the most negative biased pricks ever to commentate on us. Constant criticism of our formation, and clearly never watched us play before because we've set up exactly like that for the last 12 months. Topped off with confirmation of his bias when they accidently left his microphone on straight after full time and you could hear him say "don't like Wolves". 

As far as our performance goes it was pretty bad. Only the last 10 mins did we apply any pressure to them. Boly and Jota, two of our best players last season, were absolute mince. It was very much a nervy game and a learning curve for us. Neves dragged us out of the shit today with a great goal and assist.

We have a tough start with two teams from the top 10 and the Champions and I've said before it wouldn't surprise me if we only get 1 point from those games. It will be interesting to see how we play next week against you lot. We can't play a lot worse that's for sure. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

A tad harsh perhaps as any with them on could actually be autistic (sensitive to noise etc)..

Calm down... the joke was about the atmosphere not the person wearing them.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

First weekend and already looks like the Top 4 to 6 will be way ahead of the rest again.....cannot see Everton being anywhere close so only West Ham of the rest could believe they may be competitive - I don’t think they will either tbh.

Outside the Top 6 there is not a lot between all of the sides - Wolves won’t go down and will be a tough nut to crack.

Hoping we can be the side to threaten the Top 6 but not so sure if we have enough creativity or goals but time will tell!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

First weekend and already looks like the Top 4 to 6 will be way ahead of the rest again.....cannot see Everton being anywhere close so only West Ham of the rest could believe they may be competitive - I don’t think they will either tbh.

Outside the Top 6 there is not a lot between all of the sides - Wolves won’t go down and will be a tough nut to crack.

Hoping we can be the side to threaten the Top 6 but not so sure if we have enough creativity or goals but time will tell!

I thought we looked very good against a Man U team at old Trafford... I think we have the ability and experience to try to challenge 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Either

a) Well done Woy for coaching Jeff Schlupp into having some devastating end product

or

b) He meant to cross it...

:ph34r:

I just watched it. Fulham's defence and team seemed resigned to letting Palace pin them in. But Schlupp's goal was well taken, from a tight angle and running against a defender :appl:.