Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

All hail Tottenham Hotspurs, the unstoppable winners of
INTERNATIONAL
--> CHAMPIONS <--
CUP

Champions amongst champions.

Maybe now you lot will finally learn who's the best playing team in England with most possession.

The commemorative DVD will be out soon. :ph34r:

Harry Kane hasn't played a single game but claimed 5 goals and got the golden boot.

Edited by RussianFox

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Alan Shearer not happy with Mike Ashley spending his money on saving a load of jobs at House of Fraser rather than on a Newcastle signing.

Anyway good win for us with 2 very decent goals .

Brighton were poor though .

Think Brighton will go down this year, alongside Cardiff and Huddersfield

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Old Fox said:

First weekend and already looks like the Top 4 to 6 will be way ahead of the rest again.....cannot see Everton being anywhere close so only West Ham of the rest could believe they may be competitive - I don’t think they will either tbh.

Outside the Top 6 there is not a lot between all of the sides - Wolves won’t go down and will be a tough nut to crack.

Hoping we can be the side to threaten the Top 6 but not so sure if we have enough creativity or goals but time will tell!

Sorry but I Reckon Everton,will be Nearer to be  the Team chasing top 6.

The present bottom 3, are the one I see struggling to stay up.

Watford to do well in 1st half of the season..lets see if their New Team can

Carry it further,without fading.

West Ham still the unknowns,till deeper into the season...

Leicester,no predictions..Is just a journey I want to enjoy...

8 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Ermmmm  does this now imply that you are a twat? Lol

just buggin ya old oz

TBF... that was never in doubt :)

Im annoyed ive spent the past 4 years calling him KAnte'... I blame stringer (or Wellens) lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Forgot how bad Bamba and Peltier were, just can't defend.

Cardiff might challenge Derby's record.

Yeah, but Pearson still owes the fans an apology for selling Bamba lol Is Ginetta still high up in the supporters club?

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Didn’t you see his performance against us? Majestic apparently 

Majestically underwhelming.

But he scored a penalty, so he's everybody's Media darling for a week again.

No mention of his antics on the pitch, constantly losing one-on-ones, complaining to the referee. Seemed either unfit or unwilling to switch back to Premier League mode.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Majestically underwhelming.

But he scored a penalty, so he's everybody's Media darling for a week again.

No mention of his antics on the pitch, constantly losing one-on-ones, complaining to the referee. Seemed either unfit or unwilling to switch back to Premier League mode.

Ah but not just any old penalty he had a very, very slightly different run up so he's therefore brilliant and worth spending endless air time and print on (it) him

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

Ah but not just any old penalty he had a very, very slightly different run up so he's therefore brilliant and worth spending endless air time and print on (it) him

Yep I don't understand why the so called experts and sports writers are making such a deal about his run up surely they know that when a player starts his run to the ball he is not allowed to stop now, therefore he did what he did trying to make Kasper twitch into giving away the direction he was going to dive, footballs such a simple game no?

Just seen the Jagielka red card. Don’t think it was. But then I seen it was Craig Pawson reffing. The bloke just can’t help himself. 

Also so I really wish wolves had won yesterday. For obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just seen the Jagielka red card. Don’t think it was. But then I seen it was Craig Pawson reffing. The bloke just can’t help himself. 

Also so I really wish wolves had won yesterday. For obvious reasons. 

Two other points about the Jagielka red card. Pawson is about twenty five yards away from the foul but decides straight off it’s a red. Neves, glorious free kick it was, took the free kick about seven yards further forward 

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Pogba is better than Sanchez, plus he is a World Cup winner so I understand why he wants to be on par or earn more than Sanchez. 

But the terms of their signing weren't the same.

I'm sure Jonny Evans is on more than many in our team but it doesn't make him better than them.