Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Evans

Guest Markyblue

If we get this over the line great signing for us.wanted by arsenal and citeh last year got to be worth a go.

8 hours ago, KJT said:

Looks like Evans had his heart set on Man City, but they are not interested now, so he's not particularly keen on coming to Leicester.

Cripes, we've not even signed him and he already wants away! It's all that Algerian's fault I tell you.

(Btw, not only am I definitely not ITK, I'm not even real. I'm a prototype googlebot)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, gurru991 said:

If people are making bets based on what they read here then they have serious problems. Don't blame the poster, blame the punter.

34382829_10155636803233806_5064842520270

(Stolen from a beliall post)

11 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Er......He plays CB for Ghana.................

And how does that show he is capable of playing at the highest level?

14 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Some of you nobbers really don't understand the difference between a piss take and being a bit of a c**t, do you? 

True.

Why must we scare away anybody who is vaguely ITK and a potential source of inside info?  Seems to me a cross between tall poppy syndrome and petty jealousy.  And then to hide behind the veil of protecting vulnerable gamblers to justify your spite...come off it.

This place is going to be very boring, I mean, even more boring, without them.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 08:09, MC Prussian said:

They‘re not going to miss out on business during the most important time of the year.

You do realise it's no like you going to tesco and it's shut so you go to asda.

It's an international break very little business is being done so why not take a break

39 minutes ago, toddybad said:

And how does that show he is capable of playing at the highest level?

Lets put it this way.  There are quite a few African players playing in the EPL.   I think we have 7.     So I think it is fair to say the standard in the AFCON finals is 'reasonable'.   Ghana got to the final in 2017 with Armatey playing at CB.    

This a thread about Evans so best we leave it there.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3m-west-brom-transfer-edges-closer-talks-underway/

Leicester City have opened talks with Jonny Evans, as they look to offer the West Bromwich Albion defender a direct route back to the Premier League.  

West Brom are currently preparing for life back in the Sky Bet Championship, after Darren Moore failed to guide the Baggies to another great escape in the Premier League last season.

That relegation has opened the door for a number of departures, with Evans looking likely to leave the Hawthorns.

According to the Mirror, Leicester are in talks with Evans over a potential switch, after the defender was forced to give up on a move to Manchester City, who will not be re-launching a bid to sign the Northern Irish international.

Evans looks set to leave the Hawthorns in a £3m deal this summer following West Brom’s relegation, as Moore puts plans in place ahead of the a Championship return.

The 30-year-old has made 96 appearances for the Baggies since arriving from Manchester United in the summer of 2015.

Evans made 28 appearances in the Premier League last season, but found himself out of the side towards the end of the season, with Moore not including him in any starting XIs.

The Verdict  

Evans looks likely to be leaving West Brom this summer, with his time at the Hawthorns ending sourly after a difficult year in the Premier League.

At £3m, Evans will feel like a bargain for Leicester, who are getting their hands on a defender more than capable of excelling in the Premier League.

For West Brom, they need their squad to start taking shape in the coming weeks, as Moore needs to have his side ready from all the challenges the Championship will throw at them.

25 minutes ago, sylofox said:

You do realise it's no like you going to tesco and it's shut so you go to asda.

It's an international break very little business is being done so why not take a break

Just because very few deals have gone through as of right now doesn‘t mean agents and clubs aren‘t doing their best to get deals done before the World Cup begins. This is the time that counts most of all.

It‘s a psychological advantage for every player to know where he‘ll end up after the tournament as early as possible. Keeps the mind focused on international duties.

Besides, the transfer window closes earlier, time is ticking.

23 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I called nobody specific a damn thing. Please don't get offended by absolutely nothing to do with you or you might get called out for being PC. 

Oh thats okay then, so long as its nobody specific.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Just because very few deals have gone through as of right now doesn‘t mean agents and clubs aren‘t doing their best to get deals done before the World Cup begins. This is the time that counts most of all.

It‘s a psychological advantage for every player to know where he‘ll end up after the tournament as early as possible. Keeps the mind focused on international duties.

Besides, the transfer window closes earlier, time is ticking.

Excellent work MC - remind me who we are linked with who is playing in Russia and therefore needs to be sorted quickly  ????

£3 million is an absolute steal for a defender of his quality. 

I don't think he is a top 6 defender like some are making out, but he is definitely very close to that and will offer us an instant experienced CB, with a lot of quality and leadership. 

A very smart buy! 

This will be announced today between 3pm and 5pm. 

I'm as ITK as you can get. 

Last night, Rudkin visited me in a dream and told me so. He was dressed like the weird naked Indian from Wayne's world 2 so it' defo legit. 

Between 2pm and 5pm. Bet your MRS on it. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear
  • Thanks 1