Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Evans

6 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Another brave chap hiding behind the royal we. Luckily, there's plenty who disagree with your (really the opposite of brave) insinuation. 

Plenty? ? if this thread gets any worse I think we need to hire a boxing ring for folk to sort out their grievances :P

20 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

£3 million is an absolute steal for a defender of his quality. 

I don't think he is a top 6 defender like some are making out, but he is definitely very close to that and will offer us an instant experienced CB, with a lot of quality and leadership. 

A very smart buy! 

If it's true that we are paying his agent £4 million, it's not quite such a steal (apart from the agent who it seems is stealing a living).

21 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

This will be announced today between 3pm and 5pm. 

I'm as ITK as you can get. 

Last night, Rudkin visited me in a dream and told me so. He was dressed like the weird naked Indian from Wayne's world 2 so it' defo legit. 

Between 2pm and 5pm. Bet your MRS on it. 

Thanks for the info.. 

Going bookies now to place a £20 bet on that happening ?

Edited by turkish14
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Buce said:

If it's true that we are paying his agent £4 million, it's not quite such a steal (apart from the agent who it seems is stealing a living).

That agent fee is absurd, yes. I do think that the total cost for a CB of known PL quality is worth it without question. 

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

That agent fee is absurd, yes. I do think that the total cost for a CB of known PL quality is worth it without question. 

i imagine the agent fee is mostly going to Evans himself. The relegation clause of £3million will likely have been made, knowing that Evans will be able to get a big signing fee, £2-3mill my guess. 

£7million total still a bargain considering the £20-25m quoted last season, but the £4m agent/signing bonus is obvs a bitter pill. 

Still a great signing though if happens 

1 minute ago, tsintskaro said:

When u see Hot topic,u rush in and all you get is random chatting :(

Big Banter Boyz ™️ in the house.

Anyways, how are things in Georgia - the country, or the U.S. state?

40 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

This will be announced today between 3pm and 5pm. 

I'm as ITK as you can get. 

Last night, Rudkin visited me in a dream and told me so. He was dressed like the weird naked Indian from Wayne's world 2 so it' defo legit. 

Between 2pm and 5pm. Bet your MRS on it. 

I’ve just took my mrs down the bookies.

hope I lose

48 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Plenty? ? if this thread gets any worse I think we need to hire a boxing ring for folk to sort out their grievances :P

Yes, plenty. There's a reason I get repped, and it's not through being unpleasant. And I'd not survive in my job by being nasty either. But thanks for chipping in constructively. 

Amazing what you get by making a general observation that touches nerves. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

How are you today anyway @tsintskaro?

i am fine,thanks for asking

9 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Country.things are pretty bad - our 25% is occupied by russia,people live in poverty and and goverment has no idea what they are doing

recently our metro drivers held protest,demanding higher salaries,but our city mayor is dickhead and things did not go well

for the record he is ex footballer

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Kopfkino

Let's be honest, for the price - even with signing on fee - we can't really go wrong. Good business.

25 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

12 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

i am fine,thanks for asking

Country.things are pretty bad - our 25% is occupied by russia,people live in poverty and goverment has no idea what they are doing

recently our metro drivers held protest,demanding higher salaries,but our city mayor is dickhead and things did not go well

for the record he is ex footballer

Sounds pretty much like Georgia USA, tbh.

Edited by Buce