Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Evans

This is a good move and gives us some protection should we lose a CB this summer.  I'd be surprised if a big club didn't have a go for Maguire at some time and he could have his head turned so we're not guaranteed to have him by the start of next season.  I'd still like us to keep Dragovic as well if we can.

6 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

evans and Maguire the ones Man City wanted but couldn’t get lol 

Dammit, we'll have to make do with Kompany and Otamendi for another season :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Is he injured at the moment? Doesn’t seem to have featured in Toulon.

He's not there. Think he's about 5 days too old (Had to be 20 or under on 1st Jan 2018, I believe, and he turned 21 around Christmas).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

This is exactly what i thought earlier, we haven't got rid of anyone yet have we? Not really seen many 'rumours' of any of our players we want rid of being scouted. Perhaps Slim and then the dubious link with Shinji. 

Would be great if we could at least unload a couple... Mainly M&M .. (Musa and Mendy) these 2 do not leave a sweet taste in your mouth :S 

(dont want Shinji to go, would rather it be Ulloa tbh)

Mind boggles at what sort of taste they leave

22 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

This is a good move and gives us some protection should we lose a CB this summer.  I'd be surprised if a big club didn't have a go for Maguire at some time and he could have his head turned so we're not guaranteed to have him by the start of next season.  I'd still like us to keep Dragovic as well if we can.

Dragovic will be playing against Brasil tonight. If he plays as well as did against Germany, then not much chance of him coming here.  We blew this one.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I don't get why we're paying such a small fee in 2 installments.

1 minute ago, gerrytaggart said:

I think its just for a laugh/bit if a pisstake.

May simply be that our tax year ends at the end of June (plenty do) and so we can spread the associated cost across both.

4 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Anyone know what the agents fees was for this?

If the ex Malaysian Prime Minister is involved, UKP 20M + 2 Hermes Handbags.

10:47

EVANS AGREES LEICESTER DEAL

Jonny Evans has agreed to join Leicester after they met the relegation release clause in his West Brom contract, according to Sky sources.

The 30-year-old Northern Ireland international will have his Leicester medical in the next 48 hours.

Evans was the subject of failed bids from both Arsenal and Manchester City last year, but the Foxes now appear to be in pole position to sign the defender after agreeing to pay £3.5m in two instalments.

expanded thumbnail

20 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

10:47

EVANS AGREES LEICESTER DEAL

Jonny Evans has agreed to join Leicester after they met the relegation release clause in his West Brom contract, according to Sky sources.

The 30-year-old Northern Ireland international will have his Leicester medical in the next 48 hours.

Evans was the subject of failed bids from both Arsenal and Manchester City last year, but the Foxes now appear to be in pole position to sign the defender after agreeing to pay £3.5m in two instalments.

expanded thumbnail

Thank Evans for that . . . . 

13 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Kasper

Chillwell... Maguire... Evans... Pereira

Ndidi...........Silva

That' a really good base to start with. It' the three that play in ront of them (being vardy) that are the big question mark just now but I always agree with building from the back and we've addressed the weakest points RB and CB. 

....Chilwell on the right, Pereira on the left,  is there something I have missed!!!

20 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....Chilwell on the right, Pereira on the left,  is there something I have missed!!!

Yes.

14 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

So we'll be playing our full/wing backs on the wrong flanks?

13 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Yeah, I planned to put Kasper under the line of defence then realised that, that is ridiculous so put him before but forgot to swap the fullbacks..... It's a fuching nightmare.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vanity said:

Amazing signings, now we need to replace Chilwell with someone more useful in the attack and we'll be set in the back (would like Dragovic as well, though IDK how he feels about that). We keep Chilwell as a back-up and let him improve a bit behind a more experienced FB who adds an element of menace to the attack from the left and we'll look an entirely new team.

Luke shaw would be ideal in my opinion