Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Crystal Palace post match thread 5 - 0

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

What a shame.  Depressing game.  Doesn't look good.  If he does get moved on then even I as one of those "optimistic twt posters" would have to admit it might be for the best.  All I do hope is that people can say goodbye with dignity rather than calling people names and somehow revelling in a man losing his job.  No one choses for things to go badly and he always seems like a decent man.  X

This trashing after a poor run of games and players obviously downing the tools got him a one-way ticket back to France. Unlucky with the red card and Ndidi's injury but he also gave himself the stick to be beaten with. He should never have started Choudhury ahead Silva, drop Dragovic and Mahrez should've been subbed off, not Nacho. 

That said he hope won't go down alone.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1

Shock is wearing off now.We could put out a reasonable team from the guys we have injured dropped and loaned out.

I'm thinking Japu in goal.Simpson,Drag,Amartye,Fuchs,James,Iborra,King,Musa,Leo,Slim. Frighteneing thought looking at todays effort from our best available according to mr mumbler.

Absolute melt down loss of all direction and cohesion within the club.I bet all staff all well fed up.

We has supporters don't  revel on a manager failing and losing his job.We really want him to succed for our club

But there comes a point where we can't trust him anymore based on what we've seen over the past three months.To keep him and fund his transfets and judgment would be more of a gamble than a new broom and a fresh start.Dont blame the players they can see hes out his deptj.This is a  results business time for a fresh start.

I thought playing with no pressure is supposed to allow them to play their game with freedom intensitee   and qualitiee . We’re playing like prisoned souls, lackadaisicalee and inferioritee. 

Time for the taxiee in dans matinee.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I thought playing with no pressure is supposed to allow them to play their game with freedom intensitee   and qualitiee . We’re playing like prisoned souls, lackadaisicalee and inferioritee. 

Time for the taxiee in dans matinee.  

Good point mate!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nettle said:

Lose the dressing room and you are ****ed and that has happened, same happened with Ranieri, Shakespeare was just a sh*t manager and only a number 2.

interesting that Shakespeare’s points record is now better than Puels! and he had that tough fixture list at the start. not saying Craig was the long term choice but it kind of says we haven’t moved forward results wise. players do not appear to believe in the plan either. well it’s either that or they’re not understanding it. football isn’t rocket science so the players are partly to blame here. Drago  is the one I feel sorry for. 

3 hours ago, shen said:

This has eerie similarities to last season prompting me to think the players' mentalities is the main problem here...

Exactly this. I feel like I am just repeating everything I said last season. So spineless. We will probably be having this conversation in 8-12 months as well.

36 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

interesting that Shakespeare’s points record is now better than Puels! and he had that tough fixture list at the start. not saying Craig was the long term choice but it kind of says we haven’t moved forward results wise. players do not appear to believe in the plan either. well it’s either that or they’re not understanding it. football isn’t rocket science so the players are partly to blame here. Drago  is the one I feel sorry for. 

I didn't realise that about Shakespeare, but after watching the game against West Brom who were there for taking you just knew he was tactically inept, because I'd be surprised if the players would down tools for him.

Good point St Albans Fox! I was watching my 'second' team, Huddersfield play Everton this afternoon. The Toffees never gave Town a hint of a chance due to their considerable application and organisation. The 0-2 scoreline did not flatter them against a team striving for the points. Puel has clearly lost his way, losing by an aggregate 0-8 to a side in a relegation battle! (well, until today that is)