Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Crystal Palace post match thread 5 - 0

7 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

First game on  MOTD, fkit, I've turned over for the snooker.

Double fkit, snookers just finished, now what? 1Xtras 100% Naughties playlist - that'll do.

Your a brave man to be watching MOTD

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Your a brave man to be watching MOTD

Found Dances with Wolves on 5 now. Think I'll give that a go for 10 minutes

Bugger, missed our game, safe to come out from behind the sofa now

Edited by steveherbe

Guest Col city fan
4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I am actually quite confident we will be relegated next season.

Genuinely, if we sell Mahrez and Maguire, whilst bringing back Slimani and Mendy, and chucking Amartey in at RB, I’d have serious money on us getting relegated.

He couldn’t walk any faster at Full time to the dressing room.

I am really pissed off still, thankfully had a laugh on the coach home with those pissed up teenagers on Ausden Clark, when I checked the team in the concourse at Palace I knew we were going to lose, we were truly awful yesterday the worst I have seen from this Puel side. We got ducking mullered. 

If Top was watching that alongside Vichai, they must wonder what the f**k was going on. It was awful selection awful intensity, we got bullied by Palace.

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Genuinely, if we sell Mahrez and Maguire, whilst bringing back Slimani and Mendy, and chucking Amartey in at RB, I’d have serious money on us getting relegated.

I think we will. Serious trouble. Even if Puel goes I don't trust them to get in the right manager. We're going around in circles. 

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

38 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I think we will. Serious trouble. Even if Puel goes I don't trust them to get in the right manager. We're going around in circles. 

Take out the outlier that was 2015/16 and isn't that just who we are though? A club that historically is either scrapping for survival in the top league, or pushing for promotion from the division below? Has the title win possibly distorted our expectations of what kind of club we are? Only the big 6 can go into a season immune from the threat of relegation. I'm not saying I would enjoy getting relegated. But I fully accept that it is always a possibility, no matter how much we think we've grown as a club.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Take out the outlier that was 2015/16 and isn't that just who we are though? A club that historically is either scrapping for survival in the top league, or pushing for promotion from the division below? Has the title win possibly distorted our expectations of what kind of club we are? Only the big 6 can go into a season immune from the threat of relegation. I'm not saying I would enjoy getting relegated. But I fully accept that it is always a possibility, no matter how much we think we've grown as a club.

Considering the position we managed to put ourselves in, it's a joke how bad a side we are now. 9th in the table is very misleading. They called the league full of crap the year we won it but I tell you what it's a whole lot worse now.

We are fast becoming a circus.

Just now, Bayfox said:

Harry at it as well now on Twitter.

Can't help think both have been on to their agents this morning asking for moves tho.

Don't say that...they're two of the ones who care the most about this club and our fans, I feel.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Harry at it as well now on Twitter.

Can't help think both have been on to their agents this morning asking for moves tho.

I don't think that's very likely. Maguire's been here less than a year, there's little chance he's being sold unless someone offers a fortune. Vardy I feel made his mind up when rejecting Arsenal to end his career (at least in his prime) here.