Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

42 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I don’t think Puel will be sacked! Shakespeare got walloped and he still stayed 

The owners would have learnt. At least with Shakespeare we were decent towards the end of the season. We haven't been decent since the start of December. 

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Pearson proved he couldn't cope with the pressure of the Premier League. I haven't got a clue who should be next.

Sportively, he did.

It was the media part that got him - well, the vultures were always out there for him, anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Guest said:

Benitez is already in talks with Newcastle about a long-term extension - if we are talking to him and his associates, it will only be to emphasise to Newcastle that they need to get their chequebook out. He won't be coming here. Nor, for that matter, will Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Dyche, Howe, Simeone, Alex Ferguson, the ghost of Matt Busby or any of the other incredibly optimistic shouts in here

You forgot Luis Enrique, Pellegrini and Mancini in your list.

• Like 1

Pearson is the one for us.

Clearly he is still respected by the owners otherwise they wouldn't have him on the payroll anywhere in the world. What buggered things wasn't Pearson himself, it was that idiot boy of his who should never have been at the club in the first place.

He has done his penance, shown he still has the appetite to manage and get the best from an average squad as he is doing at OHL.

We need and as a club have always responded best to a manager that takes no prisoners. He reminds me of Jock Wallace. i can't understand a word he is saying but he scares the cr*p out of me, so what does he do to the players !

But he is also underrated as a manager. He was the one that started building something, we got rid, let Hull have him and get promoted and had to go and get him back to dig us out of the hole we put ourselves in, and he carried on building, got us into the Premier League and kept us there, he ain't the Neandertal that many like to paint him, he is a proper footballing bloke, and exactly what we need, again, after putting ourselves in another hole.

But for his idiot boy he would still have been here.

So get him back where he belongs, back him, and back him over the long term and let's stop the blinking revolving door policy we have at present.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

Just had word from my sources that Pep is being flown to the training ground in the owners' helicopter as we speak

Mine say that Heynckes is ready if given the chance but the owners want a long term project. Marcello Lippi applied too but was turned down because his football is too defensive.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamesWelshFox said:

Pearson is the one for us.

Clearly he is still respected by the owners otherwise they wouldn't have him on the payroll anywhere in the world. What buggered things wasn't Pearson himself, it was that idiot boy of his who should never have been at the club in the first place.

He has done his penance, shown he still has the appetite to manage and get the best from an average squad as he is doing at OHL.

We need and as a club have always responded best to a manager that takes no prisoners. He reminds me of Jock Wallace. i can't understand a word he is saying but he scares the cr*p out of me, so what does he do to the players !

But he is also underrated as a manager. He was the one that started building something, we got rid, let Hull have him and get promoted and had to go and get him back to dig us out of the hole we put ourselves in, and he carried on building, got us into the Premier League and kept us there, he ain't the Neandertal that many like to paint him, he is a proper footballing bloke, and exactly what we need, again, after putting ourselves in another hole.

But for his idiot boy he would still have been here.

So get him back where he belongs, back him, and back him over the long term and let's stop the blinking revolving door policy we have at present.

Two steps forward, two steps back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamesWelshFox said:

Yes but Pearson is the one who makes the steps forward, then we get rid and take the steps backwards

He took the steps forward for us, the club we were 4 years ago. We're a different internal club now, going back to Pearson isn't the direction we need 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

He took the steps forward for us, the club we were 4 years ago. We're a different internal club now, going back to Pearson isn't the direction we need 

No we are a shambles and need someone who will bring some structure.

Internal structure really that different ? Nope, all that really matters is who the owners back, and when they decide everyone else will fall into line. If you back Pearson he will put structure back in place.

Don't get the negativity around Pearson.

Check his actual record for us.

We may have a couple of quid now but we are still Leicester. You want to be a Top 6 then you gotta earn it year after year, after year, and we have to do it the hard way, just like Dyche is doing it at Burnley.

Pearson all day long

• Like 1

Playing players out of position, neglecting the bottle of Fuchs, not getting the best out of players all add up to Puel must go. Julian Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim would be perfect as would bringing Kramaric back if he would want to come back to where he was not wanted by the management- scored a hat trick last night.

1 minute ago, Stephen Wood said:

Playing players out of position, neglecting the bottle of Fuchs, not getting the best out of players all add up to Puel must go. Julian Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim would be perfect as would bringing Kramaric back if he would want to come back to where he was not wanted by the management- scored a hat trick last night.

I don’t think kramaric has been a first pick this season 

i liked him but he wasn’t suited to the physicality of the PL

15 minutes ago, JamesWelshFox said:

No we are a shambles and need someone who will bring some structure.

Internal structure really that different ? Nope, all that really matters is who the owners back, and when they decide everyone else will fall into line. If you back Pearson he will put structure back in place.

Don't get the negativity around Pearson.

Check his actual record for us.

We may have a couple of quid now but we are still Leicester. You want to be a Top 6 then you gotta earn it year after year, after year, and we have to do it the hard way, just like Dyche is doing it at Burnley.

Pearson all day long

Pearson can’t operate without Walsh and Shakespeare... so this idea is completely out of the question....