Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

9 minutes ago, Stephen Wood said:

Playing players out of position, neglecting the bottle of Fuchs, not getting the best out of players all add up to Puel must go. Julian Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim would be perfect as would bringing Kramaric back if he would want to come back to where he was not wanted by the management- scored a hat trick last night.

thats a good shout, but im not sure if hed come over to us sadly

34 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

No.... he was tactically nieive in the pl

Everyone who criticises Pearson's tactical ability in the Prem have failed to take into consideration that it was his first venture in the Prem and it was a learning curve for him, and they also fail to give him credit for eventually turning it round and leaving us with a squad fit to win the Prem. (Tales of the credit for that lying with Cambiasso are unconfirmed and likely to be nothing more than a convenient old wives tales).

Maybe his tactical nous has improved since then.  In any event, I would like him back i f only in a DF-type role so that he could oversee all the infrastructure and advise on footballing decisions.

• Like 1

I'm swaying towards BIg Nige sorry.

Be great to get Rafa(though we'd have it in for him no doubt!, Hiddink or a Simeone type manager but they don't want to come here.

We never appreciated what we had with Pearson and whilst he may not guide us to the top 6 I would be certain we would never have a meltdown like the one today. I would love for someone else to come in and help us rediscover our mojo but we're badly missing the stability we had from 2009-15. Our first transfer window without him to now leaves a lot to be desired too might I add.

That said I expect it to be someone else who I don't believe can stop our fall.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Everyone who criticises Pearson's tactical ability in the Prem have failed to take into consideration that it was his first venture in the Prem and it was a learning curve for him, and they also fail to give him credit for eventually turning it round and leaving us with a squad fit to win the Prem. (Tales of the credit for that lying with Cambiasso are unconfirmed and likely to be nothing more than a convenient old wives tales).

Maybe his tactical nous has improved since then.  In any event, I would like him back i f only in a DF-type role so that he could oversee all the infrastructure and advise on footballing decisions.

You would. ... i wouldn't 

**** sake pearson assholes who want him back. i really do think the players really need to take a long hard look at themselves because its not just the manager who should take all the flak. does everyone think that the owners and jon rudkin[how the hell is that asshole still at club is beyond me] make the right appointment this time because they ****ed since ranieri was sacked

Edited by buzzy

56 minutes ago, Stephen Wood said:

Playing players out of position, neglecting the bottle of Fuchs, not getting the best out of players all add up to Puel must go. Julian Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim would be perfect as would bringing Kramaric back if he would want to come back to where he was not wanted by the management- scored a hat trick last night.

Kramaric ffs... not good enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Silva would make sense with the players we have.

He would make sense anyway. Our manager hiring procedure doesnt seem more advanced than "check last sacked managers" and "hire first person to publicly state they want job".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

I wonder whether this squad, minus Mahrez and possibly Maguire, is really really going to struggle next season.

Its laughable that people are wanting Mendy and Slimani back next season, imagining that either are going to make much of a difference.

We need really sorting out imo. 

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Silva would make sense with the players we have.

Ironically, I think he’s who we would have hired had we not gone with Shakespear permanently. If I remember correctly, you didn’t fancy Shakey full time towards the end of last season did you? (I didn’t either)

Weirdly.. Big Sam as he don't give a f#"k. Hoof em football on the counter attack.. just like we won the league...it actually fits... rather than the shite possession football, trying to walk the ball into the net...it's just not we're about...  just putting it out their.... Shazam !

• Like 1