Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

44 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

You could always go out on loan for  season?  I am sure Rudkin can sort you out a Club. He has had a lot of experience in doing this in the past two years.

Great idea... get away from  the frustration of going to the kp.... we could follow our loan players

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Because the footballing side of the club, which he oversees, is a shambles that is being bailed out by players that were signed years ago. This is one too many now. He has to go.

Not sure they’re a shambles - they’ve overseen the most successful period in the club’s history . Recruitment hasn’t been perfect but tell me a club’s where it is.  I’d look at the likes of West Brom, Sunderland, Villa are a shambles. 

Benitez I think, offer him a decent contract with a ambitious budget he will come.

If not him then I'd like to go for Jurgen Klinsmann, been wanting a chance to manage in the premier league for some time.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Perhaps we should try for Roberto Mancini currently at Zenit in Russia. He was hard done by at Man City and has managed some top clubs he is a former player for us alright only for 4 games has a good command of English. May be worth a try whether our treatment of Ranieri might deter him I don't know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Wenger, Klinsmann, Benitez, Eddie Howe.

No chance we’d land any of them IMHO.

I think people need to lower their expectations a bit. We’re not the pull we like me to think we are and the bright lights of Leicester is hardly an attraction either.

• Like 1

I think the squad is more of the problem. Player power from the title year from players that aren’t good enough anymore is a massive problem. He has given youth a chance and linked with some very tidy players. The owners need to take that player power away by backing the managed and sacking some of the old guard. Fresh start. Puel did get Lyon to a champions league semi final and I do remember times the great Pearson couldn’t get the squad going during rebuilding it. I’d say to him work on your English during the break twice as hard and we’ll back you this summer

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

No chance we’d land any of them IMHO.

I think people need to lower their expectations a bit. We’re not the pull we like me to think we are and the bright lights of Leicester is hardly an attraction either.

Come on guys chin up, we are massive stop deluding yourself. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Perhaps we should try for Roberto Mancini currently at Zenit in Russia. He was hard done by at Man City and has managed some top clubs he is a former player for us alright only for 4 games has a good command of English. May be worth a try whether our treatment of Ranieri might deter him I don't know

Mancini won't come been mentioned before time and time again and just says he's not interested even when he was out of work. Always get this feeling he's kinda of embarrassed by his loan spell here in the past. 

I heard someone say earlier that they wouldn't mind wanting Neil Lennon as a replacement.

I know he's quite respected in the SPL with his league results record, but feel it wouldn't be right to appoint him - as, at times, he appears to be like a ticking time-bomb in terms of his next rant against the opposition manager or the referee and thus likely to enforce yet another touchline suspension.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I heard someone say earlier that they wouldn't mind wanting Neil Lennon as a replacement.

I know he's quite respected in the SPL with his league results record, but feel it wouldn't be right to appoint him - as, at times, he appears to be like a ticking time-bomb in terms of his next rant against the opposition manager or the referee and thus likely to enforce yet another touchline suspension.

Yeah and the fact he completely failed in England with Bolton in the championship.

• Like 2