Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

5 hours ago, dooflip said:

Zeljko Buvac anyone?

now this is something which occurred to me earlier today. I cant believe that he would leave Liverpool over a disagreement with klopp who he has been with for many many years. I also cant believe we would install a man with no managerial experience. so where is he going ???? 

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

i'll list some fixtures for you from 2014/15

all absolutely dire performances

palace (a) 0-2

Newcastle (a) 0-1

Swansea (a) 0-2

wba (h) 0-1

soton (a) 0-2

sland (h) 0-0

villa (a) 1-2

w ham (a) 0-2

stoke (h) 0-1

palace (h) 0-1

hull (h) 0-0

then we saw the winning run where pearson had no option but to bring in albrighton (who he had shunned for pretty much the entire season) and go for broke. luckily we had games against many teams who had little to play for and we outfought them convincingly.

lets not rewrite history and claim that nigel is the second coming re attacking attractive football !!!!!! 

when puel arrived and we needed results to get safe, we looked pretty good for half a dozen games too !

this isn't a puel in post btw but I'm reading stuff across the forum which made me want to apply the brakes a bit ............

Emphasising your point by showing only the losses and rubbish draws and not the wins and good draws is rewriting history though! ?

12 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Emphasising your point by showing only the losses and rubbish draws and not the wins and good draws is rewriting history though! ?

draws which were decent performances

lpool (a), arsenal and burnley (h)

the wins against villa (h) and stoke/hull (a) were hardly classics

its a struggle trying to stick lipstick on a pig. there was a reason we had about twenty points when we played west ham !

Ideal world I think the owners should break the bank for Pearson / Shakey / Walsh trio to return. 

I know people say it's going backwards in the past etc but let's face it it worked great for us in the past and I would have more confidence in that team than any.

Do you reckon the Man U fans would take back Fergie and his style of play etc if they could? Of course they would.

I still think Pearson has unfinished business here

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Ideal world I think the owners should break the bank for Pearson / Shakey / Walsh trio to return. 

I know people say it's going backwards in the past etc but let's face it it worked great for us in the past and I would have more confidence in that team than any.

Do you reckon the Man U fans would take back Fergie and his style of play etc if they could? Of course they would.

I still think Pearson has unfinished business here

Unfortunately we need a manager that has no links to the players that saved us from relegation / won the league. It would be hard for a management team not to trust the players that gave them so much success. We need to move on and the team needs to evolve. 

Think someone like Carlos Queiroz might be a good shout. PL experience albeit is an assistant but worked under Fergie who rated him highly, managed Real Madrid and has had success qualifiying some unfancied teams for the World Cup.

To the tune of (Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison)

it is
(Return of the PEARSON) come on
(Return of the PEARSON) oh my God
(You know that I'll be back) here I am
(Return of the PEARSON) once again
(Return of the PEARSON) pump up the world
(Return of the PEARSON) watch my flow
(You know that I'll be back) here I go

NIGEL PEARSON.jpg