Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

Why go for Allardyce? I would take him now until the end of the season if we were in a relegation battle or even to replace Peul but not long-term.

Ask why Everton fans are booing him. He is a mid-table Manager who will deliver what he says,

Mid-table club position and a quarter-final spot in cup competition would be seen as a successful season 

19 hours ago, ramaiya2 said:

Why go for Allardyce? I would take him now until the end of the season if we were in a relegation battle or even to replace Peul but not long-term.

Ask why Everton fans are booing him. He is a mid-table Manager who will deliver what he says,

Mid-table club position and a quarter-final spot in cup competition would be seen as a successful season 

Alladyce is more sophisticated than he seems

4 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Alladyce is more sophisticated than he seems

Yes very good at taking bribes and getting caught. And doing that while just appointed England manager, very sophisticated.

Edited by Bunyip

Guest Col city fan

I’d be ok with Fat Sam as the next boss,if only on a short term basis.

It’s pretty clear our squad needs sorting out and some control imposed over them. 

Allardyce would do that.

I said previously that Allardyce would be perfect for Leicester, and people assumed I was being sarcastic or tongue in cheek. Im really not.

He has a proven track record of keeping teams up, next season could well be a difficult one and we could well be in a sticky situation. Allardyce has seen these situations before and rescued many a team from them.

His style of football is what people are crying out for isn't it? Why would you sack Puel, then suggest managers who would also be defensively orientated like Wagner in the Huddersfield playoff season and this season, or managers who want to play short passing one two touch.

Allardyce would get the fvcker forward quickly, bash it in the channels and generally be ugly. Being ugly is what everyone wants. Yet offer them ugly people don't want to take it.

Im pretty sure he would bring organisation, and he wouldn't be bothered if certain players wanted to act the idiot, no matter what theyd done in the past. Youre gone if you do.

Im sure he would leave the club in a better position than when he took it over.

Yet if offered Allardyce, the majority of people would say no to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I’d be ok with Fat Sam as the next boss,if only on a short term basis.

It’s pretty clear our squad needs sorting out and some control imposed over them. 

Allardyce would do that.

We need someone long term, we'll be like Watford if we're not careful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donut said:

I said previously that Allardyce would be perfect for Leicester, and people assumed I was being sarcastic or tongue in cheek. Im really not.

He has a proven track record of keeping teams up, next season could well be a difficult one and we could well be in a sticky situation. Allardyce has seen these situations before and rescued many a team from them.

His style of football is what people are crying out for isn't it? Why would you sack Puel, then suggest managers who would also be defensively orientated like Wagner in the Huddersfield playoff season and this season, or managers who want to play short passing one two touch.

Allardyce would get the fvcker forward quickly, bash it in the channels and generally be ugly. Being ugly is what everyone wants. Yet offer them ugly people don't want to take it.

Im pretty sure he would bring organisation, and he wouldn't be bothered if certain players wanted to act the idiot, no matter what theyd done in the past. Youre gone if you do.

Im sure he would leave the club in a better position than when he took it over.

Yet if offered Allardyce, the majority of people would say no to him.

Can't we have a manager who plays somewhere in between? I don't think it has to be a choice of one or the other. Puel and Allardyce seem complete opposite ends of the scale in terms of Possession - Hoof. 

Loads of managers that sit somewhere between those two in terms of style (Howe, Rodgers, Silva, Benitez etc etc). 

Puel seems very similar to Allardyce in terms of their stubbornness to stick to their style no matter their squad, expectations or results! 

Even Pearson for all his stubbornness would switch things up occasionally in search of results. 

I want a manager somewhere in the middle who is not so stubborn that they show no flexibility in their approach! 

2 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Yes very good at taking bribes and getting caught. And doing that while just appointed England manager, very sophisticated.

He didnt taje a bribe... he said their kind iffer of consultancy pay would have to be run by the fa.

He said prince william is a mupppet and got sacked.. and the fa paid him off to prevent his claim of unfair dismissal

• Like 1

On 02/05/2018 at 14:06, foxinsocks said:

allardyce.. he would sort out the knobs  and play to our strengths.

I cant believe the boos hes getting at everton. Wham let him go for moyes...haha

Mental image of fat sam lining up all our players in the shower and assembling them in order of "length"

• Sad 1

On 02/05/2018 at 15:23, urban.spaceman said:

Announce Simeone.

My mate, who works at Asda, says Simeone’s relationship with players at AM has completely broken down since he started talking to us. So much so, that he has been barred from the team dugout this evening. Must be true.