Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

A man-manager with passion and balls who can communicate effectively in English and get the best out of the players at his disposal and restore excitement to the team's play.

It might be a retrograde step to go for Big Nige but at least he'd offer that. And the fans would be on his side from day one.

Puel was a gamble that has failed.

Rowett lol

Howe lol 

Dyche and Benitez aren’t going to leave at all let alone for us ffs.

Under our current regime we’ve appointed Sousa, Sven, a previous manger they didn’t want, a man that applied for the job and then the man who they didn’t want’s assistant. A relatively obscure appointment like Gallardo isn’t happening. 

Rafa is an immensely loyal man and is idolised by the Geordies - it would be a hell of a coup to get him but i think it is highly unlikely and I understand he is not the only Prem manager they are sounding out....watch this space as we could all be wearing ginger wigs rather than happy clappers!

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

I'll stick with Puel and expect him to be able to buy in players he wants and get rid of some of our "champions".

What exactly does he have to do to convince you he isn't good enough?

Just now, lestajigs said:

Why on God’s earth would he want to leave Newcastle for us???  

No idea but pound notes seem to talk quite loudly in this day and age. Both in his back pocket and by way of transfer budget. 

I honestly feel a bit disenchanted with it all because you just know what’s going to happen again under a new manager. Are this group of players now unmanageable? Would seem like it from recent past. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

What is your opinion now? Are you still pro Puel and wanting to retain him?

i_regret_nothing.jpg

Not after today. 

He shot himself in the foot and obviously lost the players so whatever he wanted to do will be impossible to implement. 

Just now, Manini said:

No idea but pound notes seem to talk quite loudly in this day and age. Both in his back pocket and by way of transfer budget. 

I honestly feel a bit disenchanted with it all because you just know what’s going to happen again under a new manager. Are this group of players now unmanageable? Would seem like it from recent past. 

True, like someone else has, we need a manager with some bollocks to keep them in line 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I will live Nigel till the day I die but I don't think that will happen. 

We need to move forward, not back. 

(Though saying that I will have a romance explosion if he does come home)

6163025A-5DE8-4948-9CE2-8A9705A70219_zps

• Haha 2