Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

We've been safe for weeks, so he suceeded there. I want him to be given the time to bring his own players in and put his plan in place. A whole year should be the minimum for any manager. The players he has are basically the group that let Ranieri and Shakey down, I blame them. 

I see no reason that Rogers or Rowett or Dyche will do any better. 

Sure if we had a top class manager like Blanc lined up. But we haven't and we'll end up a laughing stock with some shitty failed prem rotation manager.

That's the point. We were in 7th or 8th spot for 18 games and unable to get to the next level We had numerous chances to overhaul Burnley and even at one stage press Arsenal for 6th spot but mediocrity has set probably because we've reached that so-called magical 40+ points. Where is the ambition of the players. Too many are just happy to tread water and take their wages. No guts and unfortunately for the supporters, no glory.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

All you people saying Pearson , do you seriously think that he can take us to the next level of being a top six team . Don’t get me wrong he was a brilliant manager for us but there is no way he’d make us top six he just isn’t tactically estute enough . To me it would just be a huge lack of ambition because with Pearson back we would basically be excepting we are a mid to lower table team  . I think some people also have very short memories as some of the football was awefull at times and decision making baffling add to this having no plan b what so ever . 

I do yeah. Every season he spent with us we improved our league position. The evidence is there that he can always make the next step up.

• Like 1

The problem is fans want change now,not in a few weeks,not pre season,and the names being suggested are either in Work or no chance of getting,which means that we’re stuck with this for at least 3 more games,and with 2 being at home il be trying my hardest to convince my 11 and 6 year olds that it’s only 2 more games as there bored of going 

5 minutes ago, ousefox said:

I do yeah. Every season he spent with us we improved our league position. The evidence is there that he can always make the next step up.

Yep I’ll agree we did improve year on year except in the first season back in the premiership he was like a fish out of water     and we couldn’t buy a win for love nor money . 

• Like 1

Sergio Conceicao - Was linked when Ranieri got the boot

Paulo Fonseca - Still doing bits at Shakhtar, someone will take a chance on him sooner or later

Slavisa Jokanovic - Number 1 choice for me if Fulham don't get promoted, been a fan of his since his Watford days.

Edited by kingfox

Rafa Benitez should have been bundled into the board room after the Newcastle game, sat on by a farting Filbert and not let go until he'd signed.

Unfortunately at this rate they'll finish above us, we just have to hope the club don't get bought by someone who will support him properly and be an incentive to stay.