Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

We need to all stop thinking about "breaking into the top 6".  When Mahrez goes, we are an average middle table team. 

Next season is about trying to consolidate  in the league, maybe have a cup run, but in all honesty, we won't be challenging for Europe. 

• Like 2

Guest Mee-9

They're upgrading the ground. 

Building a brand new training ground.

Surely they aren't going to put up with shite like today? Throw some money at a big name. 

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

I promised myself I wouldn't bite, but come on seriously?!

Look at our history of appointing managers, we've appointed Ranieri, Sven and pursued Hiddink and Hodgson.

Wenger fits that profile. Can see our owners approaching him.

Do I want Wenger here? Of course not. Would he come here? Of course not. Would our owners think of him? Probably.

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

I don’t think Puel will be sacked! Shakespeare got walloped and he still stayed 

The players aren't in vogue with Puel.  It's not like it's one or two players, unfortunately u sack all the players or the manager........

12 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Rafa benitez will be leicester manager next season 

Yea, I’m sure he fancies six months in a job before the fans and players turn on him! 

Edited by Callabinho

2 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

??? Wenger? **** me the delusion is worse than I thought ?

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Look at our history of appointing managers, we've appointed Ranieri, Sven and pursued Hiddink and Hodgson.

Wenger fits that profile. Can see our owners approaching him.

Do I want Wenger here? Of course not. Would he come here? Of course not. Would our owners think of him? Probably.

Just now, Callabinho said:

Yea, I’m sure he fancies six months in a job before the fans and players turn on him! 

I honestly don't think that would happen. Benitez is a cut above and would command respect from the squad. If we could get it done then it's a no brainer