Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Who should be the next Leicester City manager?

Who should be the next Leicester manager?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Leicester manager?

• Someone working a PL club?
    • Someone working from abroad?
    • Someone from the lower leagues?
    • Someone out of work?

9 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Source?

Ze guy .

I have 3 sources that work in and around the club with the players and within the training camps.

Now if I gave you his name do you think that he would lose his job just for the satisfaction of you requiring a source ????.

If you just wait for more information I will gladly forwarded it along I'm just waiting by phone calls atm.

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Ze guy .

I have 3 sources that work in and around the club with the players and within the training camps.

Now if I gave you his name do you think that he would lose his job just for the satisfaction of you requiring a source ????.

If you just wait for more information I will gladly forwarded it along I'm just waiting by phone calls atm.

Lol, I didn't need need names, if you say that you have inside sources I'll take your word for it.

17 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I'm sure he can't wait to manage us.

The level of delusion in this thread is embarrassing.

The level of delusion was glaringly apparent in today's post-match comments from your mate Puel.

8 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Yea, I’m sure he fancies six months in a job before the fans and players turn on him! 

They turned on Puel for a reason not out of spite. He is/was just not up to the job that's all there was too it.

5 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

The level of delusion was glaringly apparent in today's post-match comments from your mate Puel.

I love the derision directed at other fans just because they defended Puel. 

It’s toxic.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They will learn from their mistakes. Shakey’s tactics that evening we’re bizarre - it seems Claude tried to out do him this afternoon! 

He did out do him with ease lol at least that loss was against a good team like Spurs! 

Judging by a lot of people on here suggesting Pearson it proves many don't have a clue.

I would like to see a young and hungry coach with tactical knowledge. Unfortunately, Leicester cannot just hire a Tuchel, Nagelsmann etc. We can't attract those names.

I heard Marco Silva mentioned. Wherever he's been he has done a good job and he never really had a club with the money to spend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Judging by a lot of people on here suggesting Pearson it proves many don't have a clue.

I would like to see a young and hungry coach with tactical knowledge. Unfortunately, Leicester cannot just hire a Tuchel, Nagelsmann etc. We can't attract those names.

I heard Marco Silva mentioned. Wherever he's been he has done a good job and he never really had a club with the money to spend.

Yeh he did a great job relegating hull and then getting himself sacked at Watford. Great plan. 

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

the man who built us up to our pinnacle doesn't have a clue, yet Marco Silva is the saviour

• Like 2

Think the calls for Pearson part 3 are terribly naive. He took a year and a half to build a team capable of promotion from the championship and there's no way he' be able to do that in a single world cup summer in the far more difficult premiership, especially without Walsh and Shakespeare. We'd be right in the heart of the relegation battle make no mistake

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

From our last crop of managers,  Pearson seems the only one that the players believed, trusted in and played for.  Whether that makes him a good manager I don't know.

Benitez is already in talks with Newcastle about a long-term extension - if we are talking to him and his associates, it will only be to emphasise to Newcastle that they need to get their chequebook out. He won't be coming here. Nor, for that matter, will Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Dyche, Howe, Simeone, Alex Ferguson, the ghost of Matt Busby or any of the other incredibly optimistic shouts in here

• Like 1