Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Are we (the Fans) on the beach?

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

It actually wasn't too bad yesterday. Our end was good in spells.

As others have said though, there's a horrific arrogance and complacency that's now set in among our home support. Expecting to be entertained before they consider opening their gobs. Football doesn't work like that.

Really. Apart from the Champions of England You'll never sing that and Jamie vardy he's won more than you etc. I thought it was bang average. Even tho I believe your lot did a block booking it was nowhere near as good as when you did the same for newcastle. It was basically quiet after we had given them a bit of shite about our title win.

Bar the half arsed Nigel Pearson chants and the odd Puel out moan.

I normally enjoy palace away but that was not great yesterday.

9 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Didn't actually think yesterday was that bad given the circumstances. 

Nah it wasn't. I actually didn't have that bad a day on the whole.

The next two home games will be absolutely harrowing experiences though if we don't sack Puel - which is the only thing that's going to lift people in the short-term, sadly.

16 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Really. Apart from the Champions of England You'll never sing that and Jamie vardy he's won more than you etc. I thought it was bang average. Even tho I believe your lot did a block booking it was nowhere near as good as when you did the same for newcastle. It was basically quiet after we had given them a bit of shite about our title win.

Bar the half arsed Nigel Pearson chants and the odd Puel out moan.

I normally enjoy palace away but that was not great yesterday.

Yeah, I mean overall it was average but given the circumstances it could have been a lot worse and more toxic. Maybe my standards have slipped because I basically expect all our ends to be garbage these days.

23 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Yeah, I mean overall it was average but given the circumstances it could have been a lot worse and more toxic. Maybe my standards have slipped because I basically expect all our ends to be garbage these days.

Sad isn't it, it really took them getting our backs up for us to respond with any effort, and after that few mins burst that was it back to silence, it really does seem we have a lot of apathy in our ends, unless we are flying, we really do not have that old backs to the wall, back the players when it matters mentality, I like yourselves have been using Holland as my escape from the KP, and whilst the atmospheres there are maybe not as good as Germany, the whole matchday experience is just more fun, there's more colour, more pryo, more groups like yourselves at most grounds, and beer in the ground meaning people don't spend until KO getting tanked up in the pub.

Ah well, lets hope the last saturday 3pm of the season means we can get going from the off and enjoy a decent day out.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Stephen Wood said:

not just motivation that may have been exposed but as people are saying playing players out of position, juggling with formations including in the games themselves can't help. But there are also issues of ability- the continued faith in Chigwell is the most obvious one.

I know.

I'm not keen on any parts of Essex.