Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Contract...

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’m puzzled by this ‘complete overhaul’ notion? 

Time has shown us, that is never the best approach, but it’s even stranger when you consider we still have a lot going for us as a club.

In my mind, it only needs some work around the edges and focus on two key areas, central midfield and central defence. 

Chillers and Albrighton playing full backs and you only think central areas are a concern? 

1 hour ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Yes, that's how that works.

Not really ....... if sacked he will continue to be paid just like he was still employed. Payment will stop if he takes another job or when the full time period or his compensation clause (if he has one) of his contract expires..... so its not simply him getting paid out a lump sum  total of his remaining contract when sacked 

Edited by hackenbacker
wrong info

Pity his contract isn't on the same rules as mine. Under the government's rules for public sector contracts, which also apply to companies they have a golden share in, any contract worth over £50K has to go out to tender. So every time the money starts to run out, which is after about 3 months, they dish out another £50K, and I get another 3 months. 

Oh and before someone asks I don't get all the £50K for myself! 

4 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Only at Leicester City do we hire our 4th choice manager and give him a three year contract, Rudkin out!!!

And there lies the problem. Rudkin has been the problem for years, the owners just can’t see it. It’s a real shame. We will never move forward with Rudkin in and around the first team.