Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Will we be relegated in the next 3 years?

No doubt about it, the next two seasons will be tough, whoever the manager is.  Virtually the whole team will need replacing.

If we are still a premier league team after those next two seasons, I think we'll be fine.

Yes next season, unless decisive action is taken  by the owners asap. Just as a thought right now, is anyone of our squad now thought of as irreplaceable? I'd be very up for cashing in on mahrez, vardy is going to decline soon, I'd take Butland over schmeichel. We need wholesale change in my opinion . 

Edited by manders86

If we have the same clowns entrusted with the running of the club we will.

The recruitment department want sacking, and people who can operate at this level employed, not an arse licking ex youth team coach in rudkin, who has managed so many poor windows, I just don’t know how the man is still employ.

Then get a good manager, preferably one still in a job, and doing well, rather than a boring **** even Southampton didn’t want, or anybody available as we are desperate again after sacking the last manager a few games in.

And when all this has happened, off load all the shit, Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs, albrighton, Okazaki, mahrez as I’m bored of him now, and he’s doing **** all, the list goes on with a squad full of over paid mediocre players.

Bring say a Rafa Benitez’s, who the players will respect, and could bring in class to replace the shit mentioned above

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Clubs like us have a shelf life. Stoke have done very well to get 10 years. Very easy.to be worried right now.

Agreed, anyone outside the top 6 is just a bad managerial appointment away from sending a team down.

• Like 1

No, playing awful and need a change as Puel is a dead man walking, we all know we have plenty of players to get rid of but even with such an awful start and end to the season we are still in the top half. If Puel was bought in to keep us up then he has done that but cannot see him being able to attract better players. The next appointment will be so important and the club have to get it right.