Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs 5 (FIVE) - Leicester 4 (FOUR)

Amazing how our very first and very last games were high scoring end-to-end thrillers and yet almost every match in between was instantly forgettable.

If Puel had the balls to play like that every game, replaced most of our defenders and got some better central midfielders in we'd be laughing.

Unfortunately, we won't be seeing that sort of entertainment again next season as the manager will never commit to it.

if you score 4 away from home, you should be winning the game. Regardless of relevance i.e. dead rubber or not!

Few good goals from both sides, mental game. Shite defending all round. 

Next season could be fun.

I'd have taken 9th at the start of the season if at some point we were only gonna win 5 in 20 lol

Glad this season is over! 

Establishing a better mix of building from the back and well-placed balls over the top has really made this team look explosive offensively. Count me in as being in the Puel stay camp. I'd like to see what we can do with a healthy side of Puel-chosen players. I think we'll be difficult to beat.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think this game just about sums us up.

Started the season losing 4-3 at Arsenal, ended it losing 5-4 at Spurs.

It's amazing we've stayed up in the premier league with Morgan, Fuchs, Chilwell and Simpson in defence.

Need massive investment all over the pitch, and possibly a new manager.

Nah, Keep the manager

1 minute ago, The Blur said:

No point in being too mad-  we have rediscovered our attacking spark which hopefully we can carry over to the next season, Nacho/Vardy have showed that they can work and our defence have made the case for their replacements even more pressing.   Win-win-win-win all around scenario.

Agree. Typical end of season faire. Can't read too much into it. The run of games leading up to the Arsenal win was far more frustrating and worrying than today.

Good going forward, horrendous at the back, bringing Choudhury on cost us that game I'm afraid.

Over the last two games what we've done better is make use of the space we've created; however as seen against the lower teams they gave us no space and we couldn't break them down, because of that I worry about us going forward under Puel, problems lie much deeper than changing a few defenders.

I’ve only followed the scores today but I hope no one is too critical. Yes conceding 5 is not good, nor is losing a 3-1 lead but oh well. Shows we can still score goals, and confirms to everyone in power hopefully that defence needs replacing.