Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Players that support Leicester

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I post that Lloyd Dyer quote about City when he was linked with Sheff Weds far too often and every time I do I get dust in my eye.

the gif of him staring blankly into space with his head in his hands in the 99th minute at watford away makes me cry every time 

• Like 1

Think Lloyd Dyer is a Villa fan brought up in the Birmingham area through the Villa youth. 

Matt Mills claimed to be a Leicester fan before joining. But I never got this feeling he was happy being here, just picked up a huge pay cheque. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

"I love it here. I don't want to go anywhere. This is my club."

I love this club and everyone in my family loves this club. My young son loves this club.

Everyone at the club is good to me and the fans are great to me. I don't want to go anywhere.

This will probably sound a bit weird but last season was probably the first time I have played for a club and felt really proud to play for a club. I love to play for this club, I love it. I am proper proud to play for Leicester."

:cry:

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Such a shame that Lloyd didn't get to play for us in the prem, it was the least he deserved.

A real shame that he rejected the contract offer 

• Like 2