Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

New Away Kit Leaked - CAUTION, view at your own risk. Strong headaches and loss of sight may follow.

5 hours ago, Wookie said:

Copenhagen-2018-19-Away-Kit.jpg

Wow this shirt has to be the best, that blue looks brilliant. Wish we could have that blue in our kit, best blue colour I have ever seen with those box patches.

I love it! I think it's gorgeous. Grey/silver with orange is delicious.

However, grey is a terrible choice for practical reasons. I'm sure everyone's aware that grey is more difficult to see than other colours, and is effectively camouflage when players have to make a quick pass. Can't believe anyone still considers it as a sports team's shirt colour.

• Like 1

At this very moment, Shinji is warming up for the Japan Ghana game wearing this training kit:

image.jpg

It's pissing it down with rain 20 minutes before kick off and Shinji is laughing his head off. He's on the bench and will no doubt get a chance to prove his fitness at some point.

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Anybody know anything about the third kit yet?

CBFC68DC-ADA0-4D40-831B-C9DA2C678466.jpeg

Edited by Col city fan

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

:fishing:

Point and case. Hook line and sinker.

I was actually more concerned about your use of the word ‘daps’ I simply mentioned olive as I thought it would make you laugh. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Will you pair stop flirting. You’re making me feel really Tom and Dick!

:nono:

It’s over between us Col. You need to move on now. And if it’s your lawn mower I keep hearing cruising by my home at all hours please stop, your frightening my wife.

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
25 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It’s over between us Col. You need to move on now. And if it’s your lawn mower I keep hearing cruising by my home at all hours please stop, your frightening my wife.

:nono:

I feel used...