Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

New Away Kit Leaked - CAUTION, view at your own risk. Strong headaches and loss of sight may follow.

1 minute ago, SystonFox said:

Any jpegs of the training stash?

png's would be even better.

Still not convinced by the away, I hate they've gone an Sunny Dee'd our badge and the colours and pattern for me are naff. Dont know whether to encourage people to go and buy it to support the club or to discourage so it sends a clear message to Adidas/the club that they need to give their head a wobble & design better looking gear

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

Is that grey or green,

looks nice now I’ve seen the players wearing it

Would look amazing if it looked that shade in the flesh. Expect lighting making it look green.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kingfox said:

Gold, orange, bright yellow lol whatever it is, it doesn't go with grey, the badge and adidas logo look hideous.

It absolutely does go with grey. It's a gorgeous combo. Nothing about this kit is hideous. Wash your mouth out.

• Like 1

I not a huge fan of away kit and been very vocal that it’s a colour which simply as nothing to do with LCFC. 

However why have we picked a grey kit which is very similar in tone to Blue? Probably only wear it at say Brighton or when the home side don’t actually clash (like we always seemingly wear an away kit at Watford). 

13 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I not a huge fan of away kit and been very vocal that it’s a colour which simply as nothing to do with LCFC. 

However why have we picked a grey kit which is very similar in tone to Blue? Probably only wear it at say Brighton or when the home side don’t actually clash (like we always seemingly wear an away kit at Watford). 

That was my thought too. Only likely to be properly used at Brighton, Huddersfield or Man City I'd have thought?

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Agreed.

That or a really dark charcoal. 

All our kits are always the same colour lately. All blue, all black, all white, all red, all grey. I love the all blue but the aways should be mixed up a bit, the whole strip doesn't have to be the same colour.