Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

New Away Kit Leaked - CAUTION, view at your own risk. Strong headaches and loss of sight may follow.

43 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how sexy this is?

As far as trackies go anyway lol

I will be purchasing one of these.

20180703_152833.jpg

White Stripes on the white jacket?! Poor show

why on earth has someone allowed the photographer to put that filter on that makes it look jade green? 

it's grey and looks nothing like that colour in other unfiltered photos. 

I quite like the grey but that jade is ****ing dope af. 

talk about misleading tho, christ. 

• Like 4

On 03/07/2018 at 17:00, The_77 said:

How do the shirts fit this year?

Pretty nicely, not too tight (depends on what size you usually feel most comfortable in).

The sleeves aren't as tight/as elastic at the end as with the previous and last Puma kit (home & away). I went with the same size as before and it works.

Only slight downside in my eyes are the rather dominant Adidas shoulder stripes, which make it look a bit tacky.

But overall, a decent to good first effort from the new manufacturer.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

why on earth has someone allowed the photographer to put that filter on that makes it look jade green? 

it's grey and looks nothing like that colour in other unfiltered photos. 

I quite like the grey but that jade is ****ing dope af. 

talk about misleading tho, christ. 

Let's be honest, the club's marketing bunch don't seem to be the sharpest...

On 03/07/2018 at 16:00, The_77 said:

How do the shirts fit this year?

I asked at the shop in town and he said that Apparently you need a size smaller then you did last year in the Puma shirts according to what people have said who’s brought one

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I asked at the shop in town and he said that Apparently you need a size smaller then you did last year in the Puma shirts according to what people have said who’s brought one

I’ve got last seasons black shirt in a large and I tried the new away top in a large and I’d say the Adidas shirt was a better fit so I’d stick with the same size. 

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Certainly not the case in kids. Heard a lot of pre orders got returned.

I brought my lad a 7/8 he's 7 in July and there's no way it would still fit him come the start of the season let alone Christmas or next may and he's off average build.

And I just gave that one to my mates lad who is 5 this year and it wasn't exactly massive on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamiebux said:

I’ve got last seasons black shirt in a large and I tried the new away top in a large and I’d say the Adidas shirt was a better fit so I’d stick with the same size. 

9 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Certainly not the case in kids. Heard a lot of pre orders got returned.

I brought my lad a 7/8 he's 7 in July and there's no way it would still fit him come the start of the season let alone Christmas or next may and he's off average build.

And I just gave that one to my mates lad who is 5 this year and it wasn't exactly massive on him.

Fair enough I haven’t had time to go to the ground yet and I only popped in to ask in town as I was passing but at least the guy asking the original question has some sort of answer now 

• Like 1

On 04/07/2018 at 05:57, MC Prussian said:

Pretty nicely, not too tight (depends on what size you usually feel most comfortable in).

The sleeves aren't as tight/as elastic at the end as with the previous and last Puma kit (home & away). I went with the same size as before and it works.

Only slight downside in my eyes are the rather dominant Adidas shoulder stripes, which make it look a bit tacky.

But overall, a decent to good first effort from the new manufacturer.

21 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Much appreciated!!

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:27, Jattdogg said:

Were you planning in being a full kit w@nker lol. 

Rip off though

Haha no. I often get the shorts for playing 7-a-side in. Think I'll wait until they're a fiver in about 10 months time.

• Like 1