Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

New Away Kit Leaked - CAUTION, view at your own risk. Strong headaches and loss of sight may follow.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

It amazes me how little this bothers some people. The badge is one of the most important parts of a club's identity. Don't give two ****s about how 'aesthetically better looking' a blended badge is, its blue and should stay blue. We don't change sponsors logo colours so why should the actual club badge be given this treatment?

I like the monochrome and had been wanting one for ages.

The gold on black kit was fantastic, so not only does it not bother me. I like it.

Granted this kit is so "different" it causes debate. 

For me I like this kit despite the orange looking a weird shade/choice and making me question if/why.

Bit skint so thought I'd forego it this year but in having that.

1 hour ago, City1884 said:

Don’t expect it to be too “unique” apart from the colour scheme. 

Looks like the template could be a common one.

This is a rumoured Cardiff shirt for next season.....

5A017FCB-C4B6-4A0C-8982-F2E342AE00E0.jpeg

Amazing how much a sponsor can affect a kit. King Power looks smart and the kit looks good with it on. 'Visit Malaysia' on the other hand just looks tacky...

Of course, neither of them are close to the Copenhagen effort.

Just now, Col city fan said:

I genuinely had that view from the age of about 20. Especially fat blokes in tight replica shirts.

Ghastly.

That's me ****ed then ? (although I find it baggy everywhere except my belly button and man boobs)

I had the same view but mellowed after 4 kids. I now tend to buy the away shirt to wear to matches. Full kit willy puller on an adult, however, is a whole other level. (Bucket list stuff- I threaten my son that I'll do it every time we go to buy the new top.)

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

English teacher by any chance? Just a hunch :P

Nope, I think we may have been over this before (and I'd imagine this will trigger someone!) - I'm a musician, and I teach my speciality. However, I did come from a household of academics, so you're not so far off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KJT said:

It look's alright, but I remember the Man utd kit of the 90's, that was grey and the players couldn't see each other thus losing every game they played wearing it. Thus they ditched it!

Without Mahrez they'll be fcuk all of our players successfully passing to one another anyway, might as well play in thin air colour.

15 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Nope, I think we may have been over this before (and I'd imagine this will trigger someone!) - I'm a musician, and I teach my speciality. However, I did come from a household of academics, so you're not so far off.

I was going to put something about blowing your own trumpet, but that would silly and childish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

Some strange deletions of posts in here tonight. I have literally no idea who makes up the rules.

Guest Col city fan
26 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

That's me ****ed then ? (although I find it baggy everywhere except my belly button and man boobs)

I had the same view but mellowed after 4 kids. I now tend to buy the away shirt to wear to matches. Full kit willy puller on an adult, however, is a whole other level. (Bucket list stuff- I threaten my son that I'll do it every time we go to buy the new top.)

:D

Fair play to you mate. I can just about get the away shirt to wear at away games thing.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

May I be the first to mention how it resembles the old Man U shirt? And how they couldn’t pass to each other in it?

the last.

after having another look at it, I think it's pretty shocking doesn't resemble the club one bit