Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Marouane Fellaini

Though I quite like him it’s a big no from me, I don’t like players who come from bigger clubs that have been released,  they generally lose there appetite for the game and just pick up there wages.

38 minutes ago, dayday said:

Though I quite like him it’s a big no from me, I don’t like players who come from bigger clubs that have been released,  they generally lose there appetite for the game and just pick up there wages.

Yeah. 

Like Cambiasso. 

• Like 1

I'd take him. Clearly not the most skilful player in the world but he causes havoc with his size and physicality. Flick ons from long balls to Vardy would be a useful tool to have. 

Having said all that, there's no chance he's coming here. He's reportedly had offers from PSG and Milan amongst others! 

9 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

Imagine him & Hamza in our midfield, be like watching The Four Tops..... :cool:

Something must have got lost in translation, Puel told the owners that he wants his midfield to be like the top four!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Yeah. 

Like Cambiasso. 

It’s just my opinion, Cambiasso wanted to play in the prem, that was different, but when you get players from the top 5 or 6 clubs in England they generally don’t do well, off my head Wise, Keown and Dublin was all poor for us, I can’t remember a player that was a success.

2 minutes ago, dayday said:

It’s just my opinion, Cambiasso wanted to play in the prem, that was different, but when you get players from the top 5 or 6 clubs in England they generally don’t do well, off my head Wise, Keown and Dublin was all poor for us, I can’t remember a player that was a success.

Man Utd offered him a new deal which he rejected.

He's played very little this season and has been out injured quite a bit in the last two seasons. I worry for the football we're going to play if Puel thinks a midfield of Iborra and Fellaini is the way forward. 

I know it's 90 minutes, but it does have a link to 'a paper' I know not exactly reputable, but I wouldn't have posted it, if it had no links. 

7 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Man Utd offered him a new deal which he rejected.

Rumour is he wanted a four year deal but United only give a max. of two years to the over thirties.

He wants champions league and Italians are lining up.

He's not a holding midfielder, people need to stop thinking that. He's not rubbish, but I don't see a role for him here. He's a unique player, most effective at Everton when he sort of played a deep target man role. He was a big number 10 in a way. They hit him with the long balls but he played behind a front men. Ulloa has done similar for us in the past I suppose but we don't play that way anymore. I mean are we going to drop Iheanacho to fit him in behind Vardy? He's not a defensive midfielder and in that role wouldn't be a upgrade on what we have in my opinion.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He's not a holding midfielder, people need to stop thinking that. He's not rubbish, but I don't see a role for him here. He's a unique player, most effective at Everton when he sort of played a deep target man role. He was a big number 10 in a way. They hit him with the long balls but he played behind a front men. Ulloa has done similar for us in the past I suppose but we don't play that way anymore. I mean are we going to drop Iheanacho to fit him in behind Vardy? He's not a defensive midfielder and in that role wouldn't be a upgrade on what we have in my opinion.

And looking at the Utd forum he’s asking for silly money, £8 million a year if it’s to be believed.

He has a lot of experience and would be ideal in the matches where we need to roll up our sleeves and grind results out. Iborra can't stay fit for more than 6 games. It's a yes from me and boot out James/King/Mendy at the same time.