Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Nigeria vs Iceland - Match Thread (22nd June, 4pm)

Nigeria to win 1-0 (Ndidi from 25 yards), Argentina to scrape out of the group, Sampaoli to read some Rudyard Kipling in Spanish in an interview and Argentina to subsequently rampage through the knock out stages. 

You heard it here first. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Interestingly, if Argentina did make it out of the group and beat France, they're likely to play Portugal in a quarter final.

That'd be fun for all the folk that can't stop arguing over Ronnie and Messi. 

Ronaldo would run riot. Argentina defence is shite whereas Portugal has at least some kind of organisation!

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ronaldo would run riot. Argentina defence is shite whereas Portugal has at least some kind of organisation!

Yeah but Portugal have all the penetration of an impotent geriatric. 

Really wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was shit and low scoring. 

54 minutes ago, Marutimon said:

Team announced!

Three Leicester players starting!

Nigeria Starting XI (3-5-2 Formation): Uzoho; Ekong, Balogun, Omeruo; Moses, Mikel, Ndidi, Etebo, Idowu; Iheanacho, Musa.

Come on Nigeria

(although I kind of like Iceland or more honestly there ultra fit female fans lol )

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

That is just sensational. 

@MattP **** cultural appropriation pal, if you can source us some of these I will absolutely watch Nigeria in the second round in the market tavern decked in that clobber, should they make it. 

Best part of the outfit definitely being the slippers!

Really tough.  I want the underdog of all underdogs, and especially their female fans, to make the quarters.

But I cannot root against Wilf and that Leicester front line.  So get'r done Nigeria.

57 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That is just sensational. 

@MattP **** cultural appropriation pal, if you can source us some of these I will absolutely watch Nigeria in the second round with you in the market tavern decked in that clobber, should they make it. 

Send me an address and sizes.