Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Nigeria vs Iceland - Match Thread (22nd June, 4pm)

Guest MattP
3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

That is just sensational. 

@MattP **** cultural appropriation pal, if you can source us some of these I will absolutely watch Nigeria in the second round with you in the market tavern decked in that clobber, should they make it. 

Haha you better hope for an Argentina win now or I'm on the phone.

30 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I quite like that routine ...    I’m going to try it in the pub tonight ...    if that doesn’t get me a few free drinks, nothing will ...   :)

only works if you have the costume which I no doubt you have as normal attire.

1 hour ago, shen said:

The stage is set for the final group game.. lollol

If Argentina play 3 at the back again with wide open spaces on the wings, he will rip them apart. He also scored 2 wonder goals against Barca as well as Argentina last WC. I think Messi brings out the best in him.

Just now, sm1 said:

If Argentina play 3 at the back again with wide open spaces on the wings, he will rip them apart. He also scored 2 wonder goals against Barca as well as Argentina last WC. I think Messi brings out the best in him.

That's the exact statement I was replying to lol Sorry, blame @HighPeakFox for my pedantry today. Let's hope it becomes a thriller as so we've almost become accustomed to when these teams meet! 
And that's not even taking into account Iceland who qualified above Croatia in the first place...!

Well I'm glad Iceland lost. Don't like em and I don't like that bloody thunderclap shit either.

They're a Tony Pulis outfit in International form.

I'll never forget the acute embarrassment of the England team actually losing to them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Well I'm glad Iceland lost. Don't like em and I don't like that bloody thunderclap shit either.

They're a Tony Pulis outfit in International form.

I'll never forget the acute embarrassment of the England team actually losing to them.

This