Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Domagoj Vida

Just now, Worthington said:

Are we though?? Evans is basically a Wes upgrade/alternative but Huth's gone, Dragovic ain't coming back and Benny wants out ……. Even if one of the U-23s can prove good enough to challenge for selection next season, we're still a bit short of options !

Just curious how we are going to keep everyone happy. This guy certainly can cover for next to anyone across the defence. If we had a Maguire  Evans Vida with wing backs then we are laughing. I just wonder if Wes is happy to take that squad status.

I still am concerned about England having a good tournament. Specifically Maguire. The vultures will be hovering.

5 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Just curious how we are going to keep everyone happy. This guy certainly can cover for next to anyone across the defence. If we had a Maguire  Evans Vida with wing backs then we are laughing. I just wonder if Wes is happy to take that squad status.

I still am concerned about England having a good tournament. Specifically Maguire. The vultures will be hovering.

I think the vultures are already hovering, but Maguire seems like a down to earth bloke that knows he’s central to our plans going forward. He’s already said he’s lucky to be here and recognises playing regularly here has got him his England call up. I reckon he will stay. Money and CL football talk but I think he’ll be here for atleast this season.

Edited by Pun

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

he reminds me of the bad guy from the ghostbusters 2 film:unsure:

You could be onto something - his name was Vigo. I've never seen them both in the same room.

"Found about Vida, the master of evil
Try to battle my boys? That's not legal"

Don't think he's as good as he was 2 years ago.

There are better options out there for a 3 or 4 year contract.