Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Domagoj Vida

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Basically saying we’ve upped our original €12m offer to €14m... Besiktas want €18m

I take it, it also says Everton have bid 13M Euros?   Afterall, it would be very rude of them not to stick their noses into our transfer business.

Swap Slimani or Musa for him. 

• Like 1

He's looked brilliant for Croatia so far. Pretty mobile and with bags of confidence on the ball, if he continues like this throughout the rest of Croatias stay in the world cup then I say pay the €18m as others will also be interested. Its an area we are in serious need of strengthening so he gets my vote.

Seems like an Iborra type signing, which isn't going to please Gerard lol 

He is 29, and resale value likely to go down but he is at his peak age for a CB, can play across the back 4, has a ton of experience, is another leader type and would hopefully slot into a starting spot without negatively impacting our form and perhaps even push the starters.

It seems like a smart signing to help improve the depth and quality of our squad. We should supplement this by promoting a youth product or trying Amartey as 4th choice.

Obviously I would have preferred Dragovic, but I think he had no interest in not being guaranteed a starting position. 

17 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

€18 isn’t much at all, plus you’ll get probably three decent years out of him, depending on what the plan is in regards to his role in the team it wouldn’t be a particularly bad move at all. 

Barely enough to get a few drinks in, jump on it.

16 minutes ago, les-tah said:

If you think Morgan wont play 38 premier league games next year your crazy.

I expect Morgan to play about 10-15 games max. 

That's only if we don't sign another CB too, which it seems we likely will. 

Morgan will be 4th choice next season at best IMO. 

12 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I expect Morgan to play about 10-15 games max. 

That's only if we don't sign another CB too, which it seems we likely will. 

Morgan will be 4th choice next season at best IMO. 

Don't interrupt the misery. 

• Haha 2