Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Domagoj Vida

50 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I am all over this one.

He's had an excellent tournament. He has pace, power, bravery, composure and he can play a bit.

Schmeichel

Vida - Evans - Maguire

Pereira -----------------------Chilwell

Yes please.

The right mix of youth and experience

• Like 1

He was pretty handy in Vikings:

Halfdan the Black 

Domagoj Vida

image.png.5aff20f939d9b430bf7c137ace8bfa79.png           image.png.3387d4484abf9e1eef47bbb4379221f0.png

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

What a motor, this guy was not only dependable but indefatigable.

Plus you need at least one CB who looks like he's come from a long line of axe murderers.  Which we've been missing lately.

Was.JPG.70a848564364d3bfc7a80032db6f317f.JPG

GERRIMIN

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I am all over this one.

He's had an excellent tournament. He has pace, power, bravery, composure and he can play a bit.

Schmeichel

Vida - Evans - Maguire

Pereira -----------------------Chilwell

Yes please.

We need to do better than Chilwell imo. He is a couple years away, buy a wingback and Chilwell can back him up 

Not right for us, but I think we deffo need another CB. Maguire is going to be unsettled and back with little rest after WC. Not looking forward to an Evans/Morgan partnership if Maguire does need time to get back up to speed or even worse we get an offer we can't refuse. I think the Georgian CB could be worth a punt we were linked with.

18 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

He reminds me of an upgraded Benelouane. Bit of a bombscare. Not for me. 

Didn't look a bombscare against England. In fact he had every attacking Englishman in his back pocket. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Didn't look a bombscare against England. In fact he had every attacking Englishman in his back pocket. 

Yeh because we have proven to be so very dangerous in open play during this World Cup. 

10 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

The state of some people here, the guys made a World Cup final and is the only Croat to play every minute of both the qualifying rounds and tournament. But yeah, not good enough

Based on that logic, teams would be desperately trying to sign dejan lovren because he’s a World Cup finalist, whereas he’s been called out as a weak link for Liverpool for the past two seasons.  

3 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Based on that logic, teams would be desperately trying to sign dejan lovren because he’s a World Cup finalist, whereas he’s been called out as a weak link for Liverpool for the past two seasons.  

You wouldn’t take Lovren?!?

• Like 1