Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Colombia v England - last 16 round - 03/07 at 19:00ko

Was a rollercoaster I wasn’t really expecting, as Columbia hadn’t really threatened all game.

Going to take a while to wind down from it all.

England look strong at set pieces but general play and actual chances at goal tonight we didn’t look great.

Sterlings starting spot has to be under serious question now with another blank!

But will overlook that for today with winning a knockout game and a Penaltly shootout :)

Roll on Sat 3pm.

Maguire made Stones and Walker look like muppets - mind you they both helped. He is seriously one of the best I’ve ever seen. Ban Dick £75 million?  Maguire must be worth £100 million, so Rudders would sell for about £25 million. 

Hope we keep him. 

Monkeys off our back. 

Just go go out and play now. 

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Maguire made Stones and Walker look like muppets - mind you they both helped. He is seriously one of the best I’ve ever seen. Ban Dick £75 million?  Maguire must be worth £100 million, so Rudders would sell for about £25 million. 

Hope we keep him. 

Monkeys off our back. 

Just go go out and play now. 

Said to the Mrs, perfect result would be a draw and win on penalties. Job done. Every player earned their place. Proud.

Just realised, ripping the p*** out of Columbian drugs cartels and kidnappers when you're easy to track down as the only City fan in your town is not the wisest move (I'll take my chances with the coffee growers, come on grind me then with your grinding mechanisms you caffeine industry big boys). 

So HAPPY. So nice that a team of cheating players lose. FIFA need to get stronger referees. VAR proved that it was faulty again. 

Still at least the way to the final is hopefully against European teams who are generally a lot more honest than their South American counterparts. 

Well done England ??

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Twitter is full of dicks chatting shit about Vardy being a bottler.

To be honest, unless he is genuinely injured, I'm.a tad disappointed he didn't step up given he is a regular taker at club level.

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Just realised, ripping the p*** out of Columbian drugs cartels and kidnappers when you're easy to track down as the only City fan in your town is not the wisest move (I'll take my chances with the coffee growers, come on grind me then with your grinding mechanisms you caffeine industry big boys). 

What about Shakira? What if she decides to track you down? :D

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Can't believe this, I'm watching the replay on BBC and we've won that shoot out and all ! 

Lol. Yep - I've watched the 1990 and 1996 shoot outs too many times again- and a little part of my brain thinks we're going to win them. This is a big deal.

• Like 2