Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

France v Argentina round of 16 match thread

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

That Mbape is no better than Vardy.

Please, please, take your blue-tinted shades off. As much as i highly rate Vards, he is no match for an already 19-yo blowing up Mbape.

There is a vortex of class separating them, period.

That kid has all the talent to become a worldstar and scrap his name alongside the likes of Messi,CR7 and Ronaldo. The hype is real.

14 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Otamendi twatting the ball from point blank range at prostrate opposition players again.

It was absolutely deliberate. The whistle has gone, the game has stopped and he has done that right in front of the referee, he could have killed the lad

6 minutes ago, SpazticChicken said:

It was absolutely deliberate. The whistle has gone, the game has stopped and he has done that right in front of the referee, he could have killed the lad

As in really killed him? With a football? :blink:

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

As in really killed him? :blink:

With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed. It was a disgraceful act by the player, he should be banned for a long time.

1 minute ago, SpazticChicken said:

With the Van Persie situation, you can clearly see that he could have been killed. It was a disgraceful act by the player, he should be banned for a long time.

I don’t know if you’re taking the piss or not lol

I can’t remember anyone being killed by a football before!

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I don’t know if you’re taking the piss or not lol

I can’t remember anyone being killed by a football before!

Its why they are not allowed to carry guns or knives, brutal buggers are footballs 

I do not really have any sympathy for the French, but seeing their little number 13 running around frustrating the GOAT and helping his team on to another great win just makes me a little happy. Will always have a huge fondness for Kante despite him leaving us behind at the first opportunity.

4 minutes ago, DelBoy73 said:

Yes, a football shot at point-blank range can harm you badly if you are relax and not expecting it. Anyone who has ever stepped on the pitch knows that.

Harm you badly and being killed ain’t the same thing though are they..,

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

7 minutes ago, DelBoy73 said:

Yes, a football shot at point-blank range can harm you badly if you are relax and not expecting it. Anyone who has ever stepped on the pitch knows that.

Leicester's defence was at serious risk at points last season then.

Edited by Max Wall

7 minutes ago, DelBoy73 said:

I've stepped on a pitch. I didn't know that. Been smacked on the back of the head by some pretty wayward shots over the years too.

Edited by Max Wall

54 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Glad France won, disappointed they won it so well, they've gone from struggling to contenders. 

That Mbape is no better than Vardy.

When were they not contenders? 

I am just going to ignore the Vardy comment.

• Like 1