Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

France v Argentina round of 16 match thread

France's line up is OP. A big ST who can out-muscle their CBs and yeah, That little unknown guy named Kante. This game spells "disaster" for Argentina. It all depends on their mid getting the ball to Messi and trying to keep France from scoring more than 2 goals.

Edited by the fox

Messi without a single goal in any World Cup knockout stages he's participated in so far.

Record's to be broken today.

Oh, and Armani in goal once more. Could develop in the modern day Goycochea story.

Remember how the latter replaced Pumpido in 1990, carrying his team all the way to the final? Signs, signs I tell thee!!

Edited by MC Prussian

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If France win it will be a boring 1-0 or 2-1. I want Argentina to get properly thrashed by a real team later in the tournament.

Fair enough. I don’t care how the Argies go out, as long as they go out :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Surprised any Englishman worth their salt would want Argentina to win this after 66, 86 & 98 tbh

I'll raise you 1066, 1215, 1294, 1300, 1496, 1522, 1542, many others and two separate hundred years wars.

And native Parisian's attitudes.

Come on Argentina.

• Haha 2