Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

If Brighton sign him, we obviously wasn't that into him. If that is the cast, I'm sure we have so one lined up. Saying that, if we aren't heavily linked with a "replacement" this time next week then I will be slightly concerned. 

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

If he signs for Brighton good I didn't want him anyway, he's shit lol

If he signs for us though, class signing, obviously got his head screwed on and full of talent lol

Spot on. If he comes to us he’s obviously the positional Mahrez replacement we’re looking for, with great stats. Fantastic signing.

If he signs off BHA, he’s basically shite, and his stats mean nothing due to him having played in a poor league. Bullet dodged.

• Like 1

It really is quite simple. If we are in for him he will sign for us. If not then he's going Brighton. There is no competition between the two clubs. We're a much bigger club, offer more money and have better players to play alongside.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Im not sure. At first most on here were excited at possibly signing him with some saying he would be a great signing. Then when it looked like he may be going to Brighton, alot on here said we've dodged a bullet and hes not that good and we never really wanted him. And now it looks like we could be back in the race again, many on here are excited again and really hoping we sign him. So ultimately i have no idea of hes any good or whether our fans will be happy or not if we sign him. 

That's easy to answer. Our fans will be unhappy if we sign him and unhappy if we don't.

• Like 1