Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

Just now, st albans fox said:

He must have a crappy travel agent - he can fly directly to London on iranair and BA.  why choose Vienna ?? Unless he has come from a provincial airport serviced poorly by European airlines 

Because we are going to Austria on tour...

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He must have a crappy travel agent - he can fly directly to London on iranair and BA.  why choose Vienna ?? Unless he has come from a provincial airport serviced poorly by European airlines 

Apparently direct flights are only available on Friday and Sunday (According to the Brighton forum, I haven't bothered to check).

41 minutes ago, Stonegold said:

I'm not sure why we even bother to put a team out , the lack of ambition from our owner  is there for all to see , the tight git has only spent 312 million of HIS own money on the team he has supported all his life , dragging them by the scruff of their insignificant withdean lives and chucking them into the slightly better built Amex Community Stadium and then expecting people to turn up week after week , cheeky fella .  

At least we will get to see him play twice a season and on the telly , and may i offer a apology on behalf of the club and fans for having the temerity to even ask the bloke if he wants to play for little old Brighton .   

Sarcasm aside, you’re a less attractive prospect than Leicester at present.

5 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

Looks bang average from all the clips I’ve seen, why the desperation to sign this guy? 

It’s not about how good or bad someone is, it’s all about how many people you can be linked with and how many of those you sign up at this stage!

Then when the seasons starts everyone can complain about why we have signed someone who’s not good enough!

1 hour ago, Heymister2015 said:

Competing with Brighton for a mahrez replacement ??

You'd sooner we competed with Man City or Chelsea??  Good luck at that negotiating table!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulW said:

You'd sooner we competed with Man City or Chelsea??  Good luck at that negotiating table!

Tbf if we offer more guaranteed game time, we can often be more attractive to players than the big clubs. We competed with Man U for Ndidi and Spurs for Maguire.