Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

1 hour ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

Diabate and Gray are two incredibly promising prospects for City. While both had some involvement last season, I think we will start to see more of a return from them this year now that Riyad has gone. I imagine psychologically it's tough to bring your best game if you know you're likely to be competing with someone as gifted and experienced as Mahrez; same thing has happened to plenty of wingers at Chelsea who've had to compete with Hazard. Diabate particularly towards the end of last season showed a directness and pace that should be a great asset this season. 

Let's give them a go then I say. 

If there is no outstanding candidate out there lets see if we can develop Diabate and Gray instead of buying someone untried and at a similar level.  With regular game time, they will only get better.

Guys I watch PL regularly, brighton won 9 ****ing games last year. As I told you before, the kid was going to Napoli! if not for Sarri's departure. I was getting around to accepting leicester, now it seems hes going to brighton...please Help me come to terms with this move... (given up on feeling excited tbh).  Had a good time here with you guys, dont even think ill bother joining a brighton forum tbh, just very depressed about this move. It seems like a lateral move in my point of view, I think AZ are actually similar in terms of quality to brighton. I want him to play with some quality big players, at Brighton he is already the most known player...

Edited by Inarsenewerust

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Bit gutted we're missing out on this one, seems to tick a lot of boxes.

Brighton are a decent club with a good manager mind, they'll be comfortable next season and he'll play a lot - vibrant city as well. Can see why he's chosen them.

UK's gay capital too. 

12 minutes ago, Inarsenewerust said:

Guys I watch PL regularly, brighton won 9 ****ing games last year. As I told you before, the kid was going to Napoli! if not for Sarri's departure. I was getting around to accepting leicester, now it seems hes going to brighton...please Help me come to terms with this move... (given up on feeling excited tbh).  Had a good time here with you guys, dont even think ill bother joining a brighton forum tbh, just very depressed about this move. It seems like a lateral move in my point of view, I think AZ are actually similar in terms of quality to brighton. I want him to play with some quality big players, at Brighton he is already the most known player...

Take a deep breath 

then throw away all your posters in your room

clear the place of everything that makes you think of him.

Kleenex, toilet paper, vasoline, the lot.

then go on to YouTube and put on I will survive on a loop 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Inarsenewerust said:

Sad times mate 

Guest Markyblue
24 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Bit gutted we're missing out on this one, seems to tick a lot of boxes.

Brighton are a decent club with a good manager mind, they'll be comfortable next season and he'll play a lot - vibrant city as well. Can see why he's chosen them.

Strange how people say Brighton will be comfortable this season and we will struggle possibly. We will finish at least 15 points ahead in my opinion. 

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Guessing you mean in general - I don't think we're going to struggle.

Yes not saying you.just seems a lot on a downer and I don't know why.?

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Guessing you mean in general - I don't think we're going to struggle.

I think you will. The whole bottom half will struggle and right up to 8th won’t be that comfortable. 

Guest Markyblue
4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think you will. The whole bottom half will struggle and right up to 8th won’t be that comfortable. 

Burnley were 7th Everton 8th.think we are better than Burnley and certainly a match for Everton.

If he is choosing Brighton over Leicester it is either because they have been after him for a while and knows he will get more game time there, or he couldn't agree a deal with him over wages and bonuses which you'd presume we weren't going all out for him. 

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

Strange how people say Brighton will be comfortable this season and we will struggle possibly. We will finish at least 15 points ahead in my opinion. 

I thought that Brighton were the worst team to play at our place last season (Huddersfield came a close second). My opinion at the time was that it would be impossible for them to stay up. However they did, fair play to them. I was actually quite pleased for them given where they've come from.

It might be that Brighton have offered something that we haven't (or are unable to do so) but If AJ decides that's where he wants to go then good luck to him. I won't cry myself to sleep.

• Like 1