Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

25 minutes ago, FoxTrott said:
  1. I reckon they’ve got two offers on the table which have been accepted. They’re coming to the UK to meet with both representatives and find out which deal is best suited to the player and his agent. All of these snaps are just to hype up fans.

Reckon we’ll know more by Weds next week when he’s had a chance to speak with both clubs and seen what they have to offer in terms of salary, bonuses, squad security etc.

But maybe that’s all just too logical... 

• Don't forget that he'll be needing non-stop m edicals in the next few days :rolleyes:

34 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Chopper dropped off owners and two others and headed back and landed at Gatwick 

That's not where Jahanbaksh went though so....

Just to add to it all, he’s just posted a picture on IG in Paris... “Hope for god I make the right decision. New Adventute starts from here”. After all that he’s gone to PSG :D

Edited by Mehrez

1 minute ago, Mehrez said:

Just to add to it all, he’s just posted a picture on IG in Paris... “Hope for god I make the right decision. New Adventute starts from here”. After all that he’s gone to PSG :D

I could be wrong but that doesn’t look like Highcross lol

• Haha 4