Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Ryan Loft

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Deal might be off - 

Apparently when they were doing his medical they found an old Scale Electric, MegaDrive and Christmas tree in his stomach. 

Update - Surgeon said Scale Electric and Mega Drive out fine but they're struggling wirh lights that were still attached to the small, large intestines and the christmas tree. 

Transfers in the balance. If they can remove the lights without breaking any glass and rupturing any vital organs then the deal should be still good.

#pray4loft

10 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am trying so hard to laugh at any of these "funny" posts but I simply can't.  X

you must try harder, surely Wymeswolds " It's a bit like killing two birds with one scone" caused you to break into a bit of a smile. :)

y

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I am trying so hard to laugh at any of these "funny" posts but I simply can't.  X

Not sure if this one's been done cus I'm not trawling through the rest of this thread.  Y'know, Life's too short.

Anyway, here goes.  This'll will get you.

Ahem.   I hear that our new forward signing is going to fill in at centre half next year.

(pause for effect)

Yes...  He's a Loft conversion.

Ah thank you.   :cheers:

200.gif.fd244fb2fa4c069058d25077f3439467.gif

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

‘Eaves it out, some of these posts are getting good. 

There’s (sky) light at the end of the tunnel, certainly. 

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 15:52, Spudulike said:

Surely that's got to change, if that's the case. Not much use when our first team manager has a completely different approach.

Hopefully you are absolutely correct and either Beaglehole will be told to coach the U23s in a similar style to Puel's approach.......or they will get someone else who can!

12 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

I’m sensing you en-suite about this loft bantz?

Bantz? It honestly makes me want to self harm, trawling through the mass of tirelessly unfunny crap to find something out about a football player!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1