Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Friendlies streamed to tv

I've just spent 15 minutes (not exaggerating) trying to sign in. I can't register because I already have an account with that email, I can't reset the password for it because no account exists for that email. Amazing. All the while having to play the world's mot tedious game of 'I am not a robot'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, danny. said:

I've just spent 15 minutes (not exaggerating) trying to sign in. I can't register because I already have an account with that email, I can't reset the password for it because no account exists for that email. Amazing. All the while having to play the world's mot tedious game of 'I am not a robot'

You don’t need to sign in although the game is not live for me at the moment as the Game hasn’t started apparently 

12 minutes ago, danny. said:

Same.

It's streamed on the club's official Twitter too. Found it just before our goals luckily. 

11 minutes ago, danny. said:

Having same problem,all I'm trying to do is sign in!!!

Just tried logging on. It said my details weren't recognised, so I've had to reset my password even though I know it was right. And now it says an unexpected error has occured. Great.

£100m for a new training ground yet we can't build a website that works.

7 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You don’t need to sign in although the game is not live for me at the moment as the Game hasn’t started apparently 

when I go on the player it says exactly that I do need to sign in to watch it.

8 minutes ago, danny. said:

Absolutely. ‘Click all squares with road signs in’ means every last millimetre of the sign one day and only one random square of the sign, which you might get right in a lucky dip, the next.

Spent 15 minutes bashing the iPad trying to get it right today and then the inevitable error message for the game.

Probably be on bright and clear just for the applauding of our fans by the players at full time.

• Like 2