Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your starting 11 for Manu AT THE MOMENT!

There have been some interesting pre-season performances. We've made a few signings and Mahrez has gone. 

I'm interested to see your starting 11's for the Manure game without any further signings being made and understanding that we're still 2 weeks away from the first game.

As much as you'll slate me I'm interested in putting Musa out on the RW/M. Speed frightens teams and he has it.

So here's my suggestion :

Kasper

Perreira

Maguire

Evans

Chilwell

Mendy

Ndidi

Maddison

Musa

Iheanacho

Vardy

I still think that we are too weak defensively and need to get in another CB. I think for Perreira and Chilwell to be a success we really need 3 at the back. I think we have the attacking options, if they get the service and Maguire, Mendy and Maddison can all ping passes forwards and Perreira, Chilwell and Musa can all cross the ball.

As the season progresses I think that Hamza, Amartey and Hughes/Knight should begin to play in the first team after starting the season on the bench. I'd even consider playing Amartey in a back 3 with Maguire and Lascelles if we signed him.

I hope we don't see Morgan, Simpson or Benny trying to play passes from the back or even on the pitch this season. They kill the style we're working towards.

So who do you think should be starting the first game?

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Morgan is the captain. Do you think Puel will not play the captain?

I think the captain will play no matter what.

Captain or not, he has no business being anywhere near the first team any longer.

• Thanks 2

Guest MattP

Kasper

Pereira

Chilwell

Maguire

Evans

Morgan

Ndidi

Silva

Maddison

Okazaki

Vardy

Edited by MattP

Kasper

simpson

maguire 

Evans 

Chilwell

ndidi

iborra

gray

maddison

albrighton

Iheanacho

If Maguire is back in training then he has to risk him, assuming there hasn’t been a lot drama on deadline day. It probably will be Morgan at first but I hope it’s Evans, wouldn’t be surprised if Simpson is still in possession initially especially away at Man Utd. More defensive picks of Iborra and Albrighton ahead of Silva. Can see him leaving Vardy out. 

Would have though Puel will go 4-5-1 for this match. We need to toughen up in midfield or we are going to get absolutely pasted. Simply can't play Gray and Musa in this and leave Maddison to be pretty much overrun in midfield.

Can't see either Vardy or Maguire starting even if both still here.

6 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Kasper

Simpsn
Evans
Maguire
Fuchs

Pereira
Ndidi
Iborra
Albrighton

Maddison

Vardy

Would be very leicester to spend 25m on a right back and play him as a winger so this team is accurate, just missing Morgan.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

It’s scary stuff. There’s plenty of optimism and fair play. But I can see us getting well and truly shafted

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Schmeichel

Pereira Evans Maguire Fuchs Chilwell

Ndidi Iborra

Maddison

Vardy Slimani

Man U have a team of players over 7ft so we need height.

Good point about the height! Like your team but not sure about Slimani (height reasons again?)?

14 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Good point about the height! Like your team but not sure about Slimani (height reasons again?)?

Slim or Nacho is ok for me. I just think we are a bit shit and might need to rely on Maddison's set pieces so Slim would be useful.

Edited by lgfualol

Schmeichel 

Pereira

Evans

Maguire

Chilwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Gray

Maddison

Albrighton

Vardy

I have put Mendy in instead of Silva as he is more defensive and at Manure away we will need some stability. He's had a good pre season also and looks like the player we thought we were getting when Kante left. Also Albrighton will be needed for the defensive side there.

I don't get the hate towards Morgan at all, he's not good enough for us anymore at this level but is the most decorated captain in our history and will rightly go down as a legend. I hope Puel does the right thing and removes him from the team before any further damage to that reputation is done. The bone heads will soon forget the last 12 months after that.

I'd like to see this team change for Wolves though with the intention of ripping into them. The most over confident team that's ever been promoted. We could do them 4 or 5 if we played to our strengths that day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Morgan is the captain. Do you think Puel will not play the captain?

I think the captain will play no matter what.

He'll only play if Harry isn't there. His time as starter and captain is over. My guess is that he got the last season as reward for his services and he's stepping back now. The captaincy will go to Kasper and Evans will take his place.

If Puel persists with Morgan despite of Maguire and Evans being avalaible, I'll be the first one to call for his head. Unless Evans is utter crap, that is.

Kasper

Ric

Morgan
Maguire
Chilwell

Ndidi
Maddison
Silva

Gray

Vardy

Albrighton

This is most definitely NOT my choice of team moving forward, but I think it would be mad to have Maguire and Evans playing together for the first time for this match, and for that reason Morgan survives. Albrighton on the left to compensate for Chilwell a bit defensively.