Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Robin JD Popley

Danny Drinkwater

29 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Seems like hes really desperate to come back. Karma is a wonderful thing.

He was saying that to people I know after about a month so I can only imagine how desperate he is now!

• Like 1

I’d take him back but we have atleast 3 in that position to get rid off if it happens. Also wouldn’t want to pay anything over 12 mil and to teach him a lesson put him on lower wages then when he was here before  

I can't think of any good reason why we should be bringing him back.

He played his part in the prem win and following exploits in the champions league but bringing him back now after the way he left, whilst being stacked in that area of the pitch with players of a similar quality would be an act of fetish. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He was saying that to people I know after about a month so I can only imagine how desperate he is now!

Was desperate to get out as well!

We have a surplus of players and urgently need a Mahrez replacement and a centre back. And Danny Fcuking Drinkwater wants to come back.

Shouldn't even be being considered.

• Like 3

Drinkwater is no better than what we have. We have so many centre mids it’s a joke. We have double the amount we need - 4 too many. Big fat no from me. Ndidi and silva to start most games, both much better than drinky. Mendy could come good, Iborra is a beast and hamza looks an exiting prospect for the future. Everyone else can get fcked.

2 hours ago, foxpleasure said:

I've been watching Leicester for almost 50 years and he wouldn't make my top 100. Guess I must be bitter or thick in the head.

Correct.Probably both.

Edited by Ian S
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

How is hamza second lol

I'm assuming he's said it as a overall. 

However iborra is better than Hamza ATM 2 year Hamza will be good needs to be loaned at at a club where he will get maximum game time to develop 

10 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Most of those were probably made up to suit like with England call ups and the fake injury leading upto the Chelsea move

Clutching at more straws there than Worzel Gummidge having a wank. 

He's missed loads of club games because of injuries and even if the injury leading up to the Chelsea transfer was fake that still doesn't account for the other ten injuries in the last 22 months. Even if you were right and the majority of those injuries were made up to get a move to Chelsea and avoid playing for England, is that the kind of player we want?

13 minutes ago, PaulW said:

Neither of whom are any where near our first team.......why would we bother?

Because if we suffer injury or suspension we’ve got King and James to come in?