Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Robin JD Popley

Danny Drinkwater

20 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Because if we suffer injury or suspension we’ve got King and James to come in? 

Think you'd go through quite a long list of injuries or suspensions before being forced to write their names on the team sheet.

Edited by PaulW

2 hours ago, Gerbold said:

Drinky not good enough to make it to the England squad yet Silva played for Portugal. Who's the inferior player of the two?

Recent form means a hell of a lot in football. Drinkwater was magnificent for us for 18 months from that title winning season but then his form fell off a cliff and he's had 11 injuries in two years.

https://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/players/4242/danny_drinkwater_injury.html

No one can be sure what Drinkwater would be coming back and possession is 9/10ths of the law and we have Silva now so that's that as far as I'm concerned. I feel we've yet to see the best of Silva yet as he came here mid season after a half season lay off through no fault of his own.

Let Chelsea and Drinkwater find another solution to their problem as we've moved on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

So we’ve written Silva off on here already then I see. Can’t keep up with this forum 

That happened 20 minutes in to his debut mate, get with it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

That happened 20 minutes in to his debut mate, get with it.

There should be a newsletter or mobile alerts for this kind of thing. I could’ve easily embarrassed myself by chanting his name at a game or clappingbehen his name is announced before the game

• Like 1

Talksport (yeah I know, a load of old trollocks) reckon we've said we'll take him on loan with a vew to a permanent transfer. If we did a deal, that would be the best one... but it would mean we need to shift out a load of CM's.

Just now, Babylon said:

Talksport (yeah I know, a load of old trollocks) reckon we've said we'll take him on loan with a vew to a permanent transfer. If we did a deal, that would be the best one... but it would mean we need to shift out a load of CM's.

I’d take him on loan. We need everything covered this season from the off. Still not happy with not many getting loaned out or sold though, makes you think now he’s seen them all train he might try playing a few of them.